Chapter 1

(A/N: I unfortunately couldn't find any of the creepypasta videos so correct me if anything is wrong)

Cory and the rest of Alpha strike were waiting for the general Flooper to give them their next mission. "Hey Cory what did you do before the Foundation?" Lora asked. "Nothing much really, I just went to college, worked my part-time job and annoyed Ashlie with my violin"replied Cory. "Ha, you play the violin?"Hooper said. "Hey! I didn't go to a school for the arts for nothing!"Cory retorted back. "You went to a school for the arts? I thought you went to college with Uni?" Tirana finally spoke up. "Yeah, we shared campus with the science students"replied Cory. The other three made an oh sound when he said that.

Suddenly the screen crackled to life. "Alpha Skirke, *coughs*, you're mission will be to, *coughs*, to investigate how the Blackwell Mansion was rebuilded and, *coughs*, uncover the files that are kept in there, General Flooper out".

As soon as the general mantioned the Blackwell Mansion Cory went as pale as he could get, even his camera face looked a different colour. "Files, what's so important about that?" Tirana asked. "I heard rumors that that place blew up and the files that are stored there were scp files"said Hooper. Cory froze up even more as soon as the rest of the team started more about that god forsaken mansion. Cory almost had a breakdown just thinking about all the pain that place caused him and Ashlie.

"Cory you okay?" Lora asked noticing Cory's distress. "I, I need to make a call" Cory said before running out. The rest of the team were confused by this. They had never seen Cory act like this.

(I decided to post this here:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cory in his old fleid outfit.

Cory in a d class uniform

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Cory in a d class uniform.

Dr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dr.Bright before the story began.

Someone in the comments of one of the videos mentioned that Br

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Someone in the comments of one of the videos mentioned that Br.Bright is one of the cannon characters in the actually files and that if that means if any of the other characters are also exist in this story so I drew the good doctor missing his friends, I know Dr.Celf and Dr.Iceberg but I drew this before I finally watched the ep where they were introduced)

Creepypasta: classified filesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें