"You gotta share with your brother" I said and she smacked her lips.

"Problem ?" I raised a eyebrow. "Why can't I eat myself ?" She asked with a mug.

"Because you can't. Sassy muthafucka you been around yo momma too much" I pointed at her walking out the kitchen.

"Dada I'm still talking to you" she said following me and I smiled at how well she talks for her age.

I put Hakeem at the table and the plate in front of him. "Dada I wan some food" junie said popping up on side of me.

"Eat junie" I pointed to the plate. "Lord I gonna starve" she said dramatically sitting in a seat next to hakeem.

"How you gone starve and it's food right there ?" I asked "Not enough" she huffed.

"Dada !" I heard a squeal and then a tiny body crashed into my leg.

I looked down to see khyson and smiled. "What you doing ?" I asked picking up.

"Fight fight !" He said hitting me in the eye. "Nigga- I mean boy !" I said holding my eye.

"Imma whoop whoop yo ass. Hit me again" I said putting him down.

He laughed and I slapped him gently making him stop. "Fight fight" I said pushing his head.

He hit me in the leg and I slapped his cheeks gently. He started hitting me harder and faster making me laugh.

He squealed crashing his tiny body into my leg again. "Boy you can't beat me up" I said pushing his head again.

I heard clapping and already knew it was jayda. Just like I suspected she walked in clapping her hands.

She didn't have her hearing aids in because some how she got a ear infection so I decided to keep them out until it goes away.

Khyson ran over to her and I was quick to follow. Just as he was about not hit her I snatched him up and popped him.

"Stop trying to hit her before I beat yo ass" I said pointing at him.

He covered his face and I put him down watching him run off.

I noticed jayda wasn't clapping anymore and looked down to see her holding her ear.

I picked her up kissing her ear a few times before laying her head on my chest and putting my hand over her ear.

The doctor said the vibrations can still irritate her ears so it's really best she be in a quiet environment, but I got hella kids so no where is really quiet.

I took her upstairs to my room and laid her in the bed. "baba" she whimpered putting her hand over her ear she can hear a little out of.

I looked over the room for her bottle and seen it on the nightstand.

I grabbed it giving it to her and she put it in her mouth closing her eyes. I kissed her cheek putting the cover over her before leaving out.

I walked back downstairs seeing the kids running around making me smile.

I jut wish onika was here.

Onika pov:

"So you gone be my girl or you still playing hard to get ?" Jordan asked siting next to me in the library.

"I have homework" I said looking over at him.

"Ok I'm not tryna distract you from that.. I just wanna know before I get my hopes up" he said and I sighed.

"I mean, you liked the kiss didn't you ?" He asked "yes jordan" I said not looking over at him.

"Ok then" he said and soon I felt myself being pulled into his lap. "So stop trying to fight me off, and be mine" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Boy whateva, I'm not getting added to yo list of hoes" I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled shaking his head "Baby I don't know who you was with before but I don't do that, when I want something I'm sure on what I want and that's all I want. And I been wanting you since I first seen you" he said pulling me closer to his body.

"you just saying shit" I mumbled turning away from him.

"Nah, I want you for real onika.. I'm just waiting on you to stop playing" he said.

"You ain't hear me say I got four kids earlier ?" I asked looking back at him.

"You ain't hear me say I don't care ?" He asked. He ain't even say that.

"Ok and my baby daddy crazy" I said. He smiled then kissed my lips catching my by surprise.

"I don't care about none of that.. all I care about is if you gone stop playing games or no" he said looking in my eyes.

"i can treat you good if you let me" he said lowly.

My mind went to beyonce and how it would hurt her.

But I've been trying with beyonce forever and it's honestly draining. If I'm being honest I know she ain't changing.

So why not enjoy time with him.

"Sooo.... you gone be mine or what ?" He said licking his lips.

"Imma be yours"

Hello

How was y'all day ?