"Why not ? You too fine to be single" he said making me blush.

"Wellll I have four kids for one, don't nobody wanna be a step dad" I said.

"Well I wouldn't mind as long as I'm with yo fine ass" he said licking his lips.

"Boyyy whateva" I rolled my eyes looking away from him.

"No I'm serious, I been feeling you for a while" he said putting his hand back on my thigh.

"My baby daddy crazy" I said pushing his hand

"I can handle him" he said shrugging and putting his hand back.

"Don't be so sure" I said. He smirked leaning closer "I'm not sure, I'm positive"

I looked down at his lips then back up at him.

He was leaning in and without noticing I was doing the same. Our lips connected and I moved back.

He gently grabbed my chin pulling me into him again. Our lips connect again and this time I didn't pull back.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth and I slightly moaned.

I was so caught in the moment I forgot all about beyonce.

Beyonce pov:

I was dumping all the bottles of liquor in my cabinet when jermaine walked in smoking a blunt.

"Aye what you doing ?" He asked walking up to me.

"I'm taking a break from drinking, I'm tryna get my mental right" I said continuing what I was doing.

"For real ?" He asked trying to pass me the blunt but I shook my head.

"i'm off that shit too" I mumbled.

"Damn ju, I'm proud of you" he said pushing my head.

"Shut up nigga" I said waving him off. "No I'm serious, you actually tryna get better on yo own" he said.

"I'm tryna get better for onika" I said and he sighed.

"Look I know you love her and all but last time you tried to get better for her that all went down the drain when she left.. you need to get better for you and your kids"

"I am.. but I promised her that when she comes back I will be better, she comes back every month so I need to make sure that when she gets here I'm at least a little changed" I said.

"I understand that but you ain't getting what I'm saying" he said shaking his head. "You need to get better for yourself too. Because that's the only person you gonna have at the end of the day, and those lil seven babies you got"

"Eight" I corrected "Dream don't count" he said shaking his head.

"Yes she does" I crossed my arms and he huffed. "Well then eight. Do it for them too, not only onika"

"Alright" I nodded "Alright now I gotta pussy appointment, I would invite you but you getting better" he smiled walking off.

"mmcht damn" I cussed under my breath.

"Dada" I heard and looked over to see Hakeem walking over.

"Wassup ?" I raised a eyebrow. He walked up reaching for me and I picked him up making him smile.

"Mine" he pointed to some food I got myself earlier but never ate.

I haven't had a appetite lately.

"Noo that's dadas, but you can have it" I said walking over grabbing it.

He clapped his hands smiling "Dada I wan some" junie said walking in with her arms crossed.