Why?

Part one

-How do you want your bath, miss?
-Bubbles, please. Lucy just made the bath. Some soap, and hot water. Lizzie got undressed and carefully got into the water. She waided her hand at Lucy and she just picked up Lizzie's clothes and walked into the livingroom. She folded the clothes and put them in the wardrobe. Then she looked to see if anyone was here. No one was, so she layed down in the red silk sofa. It was a beautiful red sofa with simple green polka dots. She closed her eyes and thought about her family back home. She didn't have much time to think about them, so the few time she did, she always cried. So she did now. Of course that was wrong, and she knew that, so she got up and tried to think about something else.
Lucy was just twenty years old, and a few months ago she was sent to this big palace to princess Lizzie, her husband prince George, and since then all her days have looked excactly the same. Wake up at 6am, bring Lizzie some breakfast, find some clothes to her, make her a bath, and then follow her all day do anything she askes for without doubting or say any words. Lucy was so sick of this whole palace, and even more all the boring people in it, commanding her from one room to another, all day long, all day long, every day. She was so sick of it that she had been doubting a long time that she might run away. She thought she could run away. Run away to some place. She had no idea to where. Anywhere but here. Because, it couldn't get much worse than this, huh?