CHAPTER - 04

~' Should I confront you, should I wait for you? It's harder when everyone else, says something different. Having high standards, this isn't a usual thing for me, please believe in me yeah!'~

"Oh! That's Johnny, Kun, and Jaehyun... they had gone out to buy groceries as we were running low on it." Taeyong said as she darted her eyes towards the three men stopping on one, as she felt herself reliving the memories from over ten years back.

" Taeyong said as she darted her eyes towards the three men stopping on one, as she felt herself reliving the memories from over ten years back

"Sorry guys... we were extra late as Kun Hyung wanted to drive but we got lost midw-..." he cut himself when his eyes landed on her. How he wished for a happy reunion but he knew that was never possible considering what he had done to her in the past.

"Yoon-oh" she felt herself getting lost as she stared at him. He had changed so much. The chubby cheeks have long gone but the dimple remained, his hair looked styled but messy at the same time she guessed he had a long schedule before this, she missed him so much that all she wanted was to hug him tight and never let go but 'would he want the same' she thought and put her façade on in an attempt to keep her desire in check.

Meanwhile, everyone in the room was looking at the two shifting their eyes between them. They were sure it was not the first time they met each other but also eager to know How? Why? When? Anyone could tell with the tense atmosphere that all of them were in for a rollercoaster ride with a whole lot of tea waiting to be spilled.

"What are you doing here Yun- sorry Jihyun?" he asked after calming his racing heart.

"This is my house Jung" she spat like he held nothing in her life... it was that moment he realized how much she hated him. It was like a stab wound caused by a dagger digging deep into his heart, it hurt, it hurt so bad. But little did he know it hurt her too, but for her, it hurt so good finally seeing him break through those eyes despite him trying to keep a neutral face. She could see right through him just like she did before and he hated it... every second of her being able to see him so weak and vulnerable.

He stood straight and calmly answered, "I think you're misunderstanding something... this house was bought by my parents and now we're using this as NCT's dorm as it's big enough to fit all the members."

Jihyun chuckled sarcastically, "of course YOUR parents did that... but let me remind you this place is called 'JH RESIDENCE' for a reason and that is because it belongs to 'JH RECORDS AND LABELS' which sure isn't under your name or your so-called parent's name so I suggest you get your delusional ass away from here" she replied raising her eyebrows waiting for a comeback from his side.

He opened his mouth but closed it again when everyone heard the doorbell ring.

Kun opened the door and was greeted by Yeseo who was looking at him up and down as though she was judging him.

"Yeseo get in." Jihyun raised her voice a little when she saw both of them judging each other. Yeseo came back to reality and strides past Kun and a few other guys finally reaching Jihyun who stood in the middle of the hall handing her the documents she had asked for almost an hour ago.

"What took you so long?" Jihyun asked skimming through the papers. All the NCT members were frozen in their places anticipating a not-so-good drama between their member and the young CEO to resume. But Yeseo being unaware of the atmosphere rolled her eyes at Jihyun and replied,

"Sorry for the delay miss Kim, but someone had ordered all the important documents must be kept under the third level security, and even after passing through the long procedures, I had to dig out your papers from a bundle of what seemed like a million files. Not to mention we never once bothered to arrange the ones in Korean lockers as you were not here for almost five years." Yeseo sarcastically replied.

"Fine... excuse accepted... have the driver to take the luggage upstairs. Your room is the last one on the first floor and my room is the one with the dark blue door having a golden J on it." Jihyun said to Yeseo as she had stopped skimming through and stopped at one page of the document and handed it over to Yoon-oh or should I say Jaehyun...

Jaehyun read through the page and let out a small sigh followed by a 'no way' leaving his mouth. And looked up to Jihyun who was already looking at him.