"i hate him and his 74 freckles! all the heart ones too!" hyunjin screamed, pacing impatiently.

"you counted his freckles?" lee know asked, raising his eyebrows in a judgmental way.

"yes, and you know what's weird? that one little heart freckle which looked like it was broken, that's my heart!"

"that-that's what's weird now?"

"ugh!" hyunjin groaned, punching the air in agitation before continuing to pace. they were hanging out at changbin's house and it had been hours now since hyunjin had been at this. like, the guys had had enough. poor changbin dozed off with his head on seungmin's lap.

"you need to stop being dramatic, hyunjin." seungmin rolled his eyes. hyunjin turned his head to glare at him.

"oh i'm dramatic now? am i?"

"yes, bitch. you are. now are you going to sit on your ass or do i have to break your legs?" lee know rasped, having his end. like, what the fuck. this motherfucker had the audacity to say shit to his fluff of a boyfriend and come here to rant it out to his friends. 

hyunjin looked scared of lee know now. he ain't kidding. with a small pout that jutted his lower lip out, he sat down on the floor, tucking his legs underneath.

"now, tell me, how do you feel?" seungmin asked. "be honest."

hyunjin looked down, playing with some thread like a lost kitten, not knowing how to admit what he was feeling. he missed felix. very much. that night's memories kept replaying in his head. it was not just the sex. it was everything. it was him. it was the little things with felix that made hyunjin fall deeper. the way he would call him 'baby', the way he would never let his hand go despite all the sweat, the way he would blow on the hickeys so they wouldn't hurt much, the way he would run his fingers through hyunjin's hair....he missed everything about felix.

"i think i hurt felix." hyunjin settled for that, looking up at seungmin, his eyes welled up with guilt.

"yes, you did." lee know snapped. "you hurt felix and  wooyoung."

"don't bring that bastard into this, okay?" hyunjin bit back.

"actually, lee know is right, hyunjin." seungmin said. "i can understand how much you hate wooyoung. you act and talk out of spite. but deep down, i think you know what you feel. so just sit down and breathe. you need to calm down first. looking back, every single shit that has happened is because of anger. so just, relax first."

"hey, babe

"hey, babe." jisung said, smiling instantly.

"hey!" lee know exclaimed and felix swore he could imagine him smiling wide. "how is my favorite boy in the whole world doing?"

"missing my favorite boy." jisung pouted.

"uh huh? is that so?" lee know smirked. "how much do you miss me?"