Chapter 40: Weightless Little Lion Chi

Start from the beginning

In addition, the owner sold it at a very cheap price.

The shopkeeper waited for a while and didn't see the guest speaking. He sat directly in front of the instrument and continued to work on his alloy card. Subconsciously, he didn't think this teenager would buy so many alloy cards.

Chi Jun looked at the variety of alloy cards. Other people probably needed equipment to help identify these alloy cards but his metal ability could investigate. He determined that the alloy cards here were excellent and well-made. He liked them very much.

At the same time, the owner finished making the alloy card and he casually placed it in the intermediate alloy card cabinet. Seeing the customer stand in front of the cabinet without an instrument to investigate, only staring at the alloy cards with his own eyes, he didn't think this person would buy a lot of cards. The storekeeper sat down and started making the next card.

Chi Jun, "......"

As a guest buying something, did he have no sense of existence?

Chi Jun had to clear his throat. "Boss, do you deliver?"

He had gone out with a smart backpack and didn't carry the universal hoverboard that he brought from his home and put inside the starship. The storekeeper silently stared at Chi Jun.

This person might not be considered as strong but he wasn't too weak to stand up to the wind. The storekeeper was baffled for a moment. Why did this customer need delivery for a few alloy cards?

The owner's line of sight was too straightforward and Chi Jun's mouth twitched. Of course, he could move it. He could move it even if he bought all the alloy cards! However, why did he need to move it when he could borrow auxiliary equipment?

Therefore, Chi Jun spoke seriously, "If not, do you have a suspension trolley for me to borrow?"

The shopkeeper, "........."

He silently brought out the suspension trolley he used to carry all types of metals. Unlike Chi Jun's hoverboard, it was a bit large and rough. If Chi Jun's hoverboard was a small suitcase, this was probably an oversized pickup truck. Still, the roughness didn't hinder its suspension function. It saved him effort and worry.

Chi Jun raised a hand and carried the medium and high-grade alloy cards down from the cabinet towards the suspension trolley. Chi Jun realized after meeting such a dull store owner...

The Chen Shu he met was a wise storekeeper and knew how to do business.

Seeing the customer act by himself, the owner finally reacted. "Do you want to buy all the intermediate and high-grade alloy cards?"

Chi Jun glanced at him. "Otherwise? The cards have all been moved down."

He didn't come to rob the store. The surprise came too suddenly and the owner didn't know how to react. He watched Chi Jun continue to move the alloy cards and suddenly roared, "You slow down!"

The sound was too big and too sudden that Chi Jun was stunned and stopped moving. Telling him to slow down, did this person not intend to sell?

A large smile appeared on the owner's face as all anger disappeared from his voice. "Let me do it!"

Chi Jun, "......"

He silently let go. As a result, the alloy cards were quickly moved by the store owner onto the suspension trolley according to different order rules. This person might seem very casual about raw materials but he showed a deep love for the alloy cards. It was an obsessive compulsive disorder.

Chi Jun opened his quantum computer and transferred a large amount of star coins to the owner. The owner was still a bit stunned from such a large business transaction and Chi Jun went straight to the door, carefully closing it.