Chapter 3: Runaway

{Art: Yai_Sea_Ball on twitter}

"Alright then lets meet here in two days." he said

"Should I tell my sister about this?" you asked turning your head towards him.

"No she'll get in the way after all we don't want anyone to know about this." He said after that you both left.

{ 2 days later }

"Hey you finally arrived" he said waving at you.
"Hi yeah sorry I took awhile I got questioned where I was going." You said as he nodded in response saying that it was fine.

"Well then let's leave this place and head to Shezhnaya."he said you both began your journey.

You traveled throughout several nations fought many enemies.Many days have past since you both left inazuma without a trace.

Was anyone worried did you cause trouble many thoughts were running through your head at the beginning but then your worries got less the more times you spent with scaramouche.

He ensured you nothing bad would have happened while you were "gone".

Was he right?
Should you trust him?

"Finally we are here in Shezhnaya are you ready to join Y/n?" He said turning around looking into your e/c eyes. You nodded in response and entered Shezhnaya.The place that you we'll eventually stay at for sometime.

You and Scaramouche then went to some training grounds to train for awhile.