Unrestrained

I walk up the stairs at the front of the lodge, grabbing the handle of one of the great oak doors, and pull. The smell of cinnamon, frankincense, and the faint linger of an expensive liquor rush forward, greeting me as I walk in.

I hear my stomach growl and I head up to the north tower to find Sel, see if he wants a snack too. I knock on his door after climbing a billion stairs, and knock on the door, I hear a groan and a thump. Almost as if he fell out of bed. My suspicions are confirmed when he comes to the door in nothing but a pair of low slung black boxers.

I immediately notice and apparent bulge at his crotch. Wow, I had a feeling he was packing, but I had no idea he was that big. I wonder how that would feel inside of me. I hear a throat clear and my eyes whip back up to see a lazy smirk plastered across his face.

"Like something you see darling?" He asks.
"No-" Get cut off with my protest as his body stiffens and his smirk drops.

"Is that your arousal I smell?" He asks in a husky voice. I suddenly become aware of a pulsing in my core. "I need you to leave because I can't control myself very well around you."

"Then don't." I say.

He takes a step forward and I go to take a step back, suddenly remembering who he is and what he can do, but his arms reach out lightening-fast and grab my hips, instead pulling me forward. He stoops down then straightens up, me now over his right shoulder like a sack of flour. I squeal in surprise as he turns around and walks us both into his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

He tosses me onto the bed than proceeds to pace back and forth in front of me, seeming distraught. "Do you know what you just said?" He hisses, stoping to stare at me.

"I know exactly what I said Sel, and I meant it." I say and I watch as his eyes dilate and darken with lust. Suddenly he starts walking slowly towards me, like a predator about to pounce. I sit up apprehensively.

He grabs my ankles and pulls me towards him at the end of the bed, and crashes his lips into mine. The kiss is needy, hungry. I part my lips to deepen it, and receive a satisfied grunt from him in return. I lean back and he follows, keeping our mouths connected the whole time as he climbs on top of me, settling himself between my legs.

He supports himself with one of his tattoo wrapped arms beside my head. He moves his hips slightly, grinding against me. I suddenly realize just how much more clothing he has on than me. It seems he can read the revelation on my face, as he uses his free hand to grab the bottom of my shirt and smoothly lifts it over my head and tosses it away, earning a pleased hum from me.

"How far to you want to go love?" He asks pulling back just slightly.

"All the way." I whisper. He smirks and pecks me on the lips before drawing back. He stands up and pulls my shorts down, sucking in a breath as the full force of my arousal hits his nose. His nostrils flare and his eyes turn black for a second before he blinks it away.

He crawls back on top of me and guides me up towards the head board with a hand under my back. He then slides his hand up and unclasps my bra skillfully. As I slide it off, his eyes trail sparks down my body. "So fucking beautiful." He growls at me and I blush. He then pulls his boxers off throwing them somewhere out of sight.

I look at his cock. To say it was huge would be an understatement. I blush and feel the crotch of my panties getting increasingly more went. He reaches down and strokes me through the thin fabric, earning a moan.

"Hurry up, kingsmage!" I whine, needing to feel him inside of me. He smirks and with one pull, rips the soaked material off. He brings it to his mouth and slowly draws his tongue across it, I moan about how turned on I am.

"I always knew you tasted sweet." He almost purrs. Then without warning, he thrusts two fingers into me. I cry out, screaming through the pleasure. "Fuck." He groans, "You're so tight." He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me, while his thumb circles my clit, at this point I'm a moaning mess.

Sel leans up and our mouths meet again, he swallows my moans as he continues to ravage my pussy with his fingers. I feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach, and moan louder, Sel stops kissing me and trails his mouth down my chest, before attaching his mouth to one of my nipples.

All of this, the nip sucking, clit massaging, and his fingers thrusting into me is all to much, and my orgasm crashes through me wave after wave. Holy fucking shit.

He then positions himself at my entrance, pressing his tip into my entrance with a steadying hand. As my orgasm subsides, my eyes roll back into my head as he pushes his massive length into me. He lets out a loud, guttural groan, and I meet it with a scream of my own.

He doesn't stop pushing until he gets all the way up to the hilt. Then he gives me a couple minutes to adjust. When I get comfortable, I give him a nod telling him he can start. He pulls out slowly, then shoved the whole thing back in with almost unimaginable speed, I moan and he continues thrusting, in and out, in and out.

He grunts along with me, our arms roaming each other's body. He suddenly pulls out and flips us over, me on top straddling his hips before he lifts me up, aligning his shaft with my hole, before thrusting back into me. I place my palms flat on his chest, steadying myself as I lift up and silk back down onto him. This new position is so much better.

Every time he thrusted in, he was hitting my g-spot, putting me in a euphoric state. He connected or lips once more in a dance, lips moving and tongues exploring.

As we both got closer, he help my hips in place at his tip as his hips did all the work, he hammered in harder and faster, letting out animalistic grunts, and I was moaning uncontrollably.

Just as we were about to finish he flipped us over one more time and thrust in, sending me over the end to one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. A shudder rubs through Sel as he stiffens.

"Fuuuck!" He groans as he pumps his burning hot cum into my pussy. He collapses into my chest and I hug his head, running my hands through his hair as me both get our breath back.

"Wow." I whisper. I feel a chuckle reverberate through his chest, which is pressed against my lower stomach.

"I need a nap after that." Sel murmurs into my chest.

"Me too babe." I say, pitting my eyes close, drifting off into the most peaceful sleep I've ever had, protected by my big bad kingsmage.

—————————————————————

Words:1269
Hey guys! I'm sorry if this isn't very good, it's my first time writing smut, mostly just my group chat and some of my friends are gonna read this, but if you aren't one of those parties, thanks for giving me a try, I might post more chapters, I might not. We'll see.
Thanks,
Jade.