𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦〔 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵 〕

ابدأ من البداية

"We're good!" John B answers.

"Seven hundred feet!" I shout, worrying slightly about the storm.

The wind starts to pick up, howling loudly around us and the waves slowly get larger and choppier, crashing into the sides of the boat. For a second I allow my eyes drift to the sky and flashes of lightning strike through the huge dark clouds rolling our way.

"JJ, hold it steady!" John B snaps, pulling me out of my daze.

"Nine hundred feet!" I scream, tallying the ninth line on the boat.

"JJ, we'll turtle into the storm, man" Pope speaks.

"920!" I declare.

"Crank it north by northwest! Ten seconds!" John B tells JJ.

"Pope, how are we doing?" He then asks Pope.

"Almost there" The Heyward boy answers.

"John B! There's too much current! We're gonna lose it!" Kiara shrieks and I grab the tether to help her hold onto it.

"Holy shit!" I gasp, yanking on the tether as hard as I can as it starts to slip from my grasp.

"South, southwest, JJ! Hard!" John B barks loudly.

"Half speed. Steady at this bearing, JJ!" He adds.

"What do you got, Pope? Come on, man. What do you see?" The brunette asks.

"Nothin. A whole lot of nothin" Pope replies in a snappy tone.

"You should be right above it, brother" John B tells him.

"Kiara! Adelaide!" Pope shouts.

"960!" I exclaim.

"970!"

"980!"

"I'm at the bottom! I'm at the bottom!" Pope shrieks.

"I bet you are" I quip and Kiara eases up, letting out a short laugh.

"Okay, steady here, JJ! Steady here! Quarter speed, all right?!" John B shouts.

"You should be seeing something, man" John B stresses to Pope.

"I know, I know! Wait, wait. Oh, good God" Pope gasps.

Kiara and I rush towards the screen to see what the hell is going on and my eyes widen in disbelief.

"See anything?!" JJ asks.

"It's the Royal Merchant" John B states in awe.

Pope moves the drone around the remains of the ship and the excitement in me dies when I see there's no gold.

"It's not there. Look, just- just pull the drone up" John B sighs and I put my hand on his shoulder as a comforting gesture.

He leans into my touch, giving me a weak smile and I peck his temple quickly.

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery. We can- we can go back down" Pope says as John B walks off to the back of the boat, letting my hand drop to my side.