»Okay.« He nodded, furrowing his eyebrows. He did that every time he was thinking about something. He really did look cute. »Okay, I know what we're gonna do.« He suddenly said, moving his body behind me.

»W…What are you doing?« I asked, confused.

»Just trust me.« He said confidently. I felt his strong body behind my back, his strong arms holding onto the climbing wall, preventing me from falling. It was like a hug. A safe hug. But I still couldn't let go. I was just too scared. »Lean back on me.« He said with a calm voice.

»I…I…No. I can't let go.« I answered desperately.

»It's okay,« He whispered in my ear with that husky voice of his. I could feel his hot breath on my left cheek. »you won't fall. I'll catch you.«

»No…you don't understand…I…I can't.« He saw that my hands were shaking. I was just so tired. Everything hurt. I couldn't let go even if I wanted to. I just couldn't.

He slowly slid his hands on mine, gently creasing my soft skin with his rough fingertips. I could smell that intoxicating sent of male perfume on him. That feeling of his muscular body pressed against mine…Like I wasn't dizzy enough. »Close your eyes.« He whispered in my ear again, softly. I didn't know what else to do. There just wasn't another way out. I closed my eyes. He took my hands in his and I loosened my grip. »Don't open your eyes no matter what.« He said as I leaned my body on his. We were slowly moving towards the ground and I got a feeling like I'm losing myself, like I'm gonna fall again, so I grabbed his hand and moaned in horror. »Okay, okay, shhh, we stopped. You're okay.« He calmed me down while he grabbed onto the wall again. »Try to think of your happy place.«

»H…Happy place?«

»Yeah, we all have it. Mine is surfing on that huge waves in Hawaii. The cold, salty water…And warm sun, and sandy beach…And pretty girls in bikini.« He laughed sarcastically.

I thought of my happy place. What the hell was it again? What makes me happy? Oh right, hitting. Blood. Logan and his redheaded devil laying smashed on the floor because I drove over them with my giant Jeep…I shook my head. »Can I borrow yours?« I asked him. »Minus women in bikini.« I mocked him.

»Sure.« He laughed.

I imagined a beautiful beach. Sea blue like his eyes. The smell of freshly baked fish and a nice, cold beer. I liked his happy place. So much better than mine. He gently hugged my waist with his strong hand and we slowly continued descending towards the ground. My heart was still beating really fast, but the warmth of his body calmed me down. Before I knew it we were standing on the floor.

»Open your eyes.« He gently growled and brushed my cheek with his hand. I opened my eyes and stared into the face of the most arrogant, insensitive, cute, adorable jerk. He truly was beautiful to die for. He lowered his look towards my hands. He grabbed one of them and pulled it closer to his face. »We need to fix this.« He demanded, looking at my scrapped hands. Weird. I didn't even feel scratching myself.

We went to the backroom, where I got that idiotic elephant costume. I looked at the stinky, colorful suit. »Was this necessary?« I asked him, raising one of my eyebrows.

He looked back at me. »Yes.«

»Why?«

»It's like, um, initiation for the new animators. Everybody goes through it.« He answered while looking in the medical cabinet.

»But I'm not an animator. I don't even get payed.« I crossed my arms.

»That's cool, nobody does. It's  called volunteering.« He mocked me.