Part 2

You ran and ran as fast as your small legs could carry you. The boys didn't move- they seemed too shocked. Not only were you apparently the first girl, considering you were a child, they didn't seem to expect you to run. But what else were you supposed to do? Wait around in a giant maze full of boys who were much older than you, with no one you recognized?

There was stumble in your run. Maze.
Where had that come from? Now that you looked around, you realized.. you were in a grassy square surrounded by massive stone walls, and beyond that- was that the maze?

You were so busy thinking you almost ran into a tree. A quick swerve took you out of the tree's path but sent you tumbling to the ground.

Oomph..

That was going to hurt later. You looked up there was a treehouse..

The boys had begun to chase you.

Without thinking you began to climb..

By the time the boys reached you, you were already at the top, clinging to Sammy for dear life. With every yell and call for you to come down, you rummaged through the box at the top of the treehouse finding a blanket and pillow..

Sleep was getting closer..

Wait something was wrong.. This wasn't normal sleep like you'd known.

This was strange.. it made your legs weak and your head fuzzy. Something was very wrong. You looked around for what could be wrong.

With the last bit of strength you had, you crawled to the edge. You could see the blond boy from who had greeted you in the metal box. He seemed gravely concerned, but over what? You?

It couldn't be, you'd only, just met. But somehow he felt familiar... like an old friend you had forgotten.
Maybe he could help.

Your voice broke as you reached out for him-

And tumbled off the edge..