"Yes you will" I said and she shook her head starting to cry again.

"I-I n-eed to say sorryyy" she cried getting out the bed. "No bey just lay back down" teyana said shaking her head.

"My chest hurtss" she cried the breathed in a sharp breaths "Why did you wake me upp ?!"

"Because beyonce this isn't healthy" I said crossing my arms.

She sniffed walking over to her dresser. She digged around for a while before she turned around and was lighting a wood.

"When did you roll that ?" I asked scrunching my face "Last night" she mumbled walking out the room.

Beyonce pov

I walked downstairs still feeling that heavy weight on my chest.

I went into the kitchen grabbing my Hennessy and ciroc.

I walked in the living room smoking and opened up the bottle.

I drunk almost the whole ciroc bottle and half of the Hennessy and smoked all the blunt before stopping.

I tried to get up and I fell on to floor hitting my head. "Damn you fucked up" I heard making me look up.

I seen Sasha looking down at me smiling and sighed dropping my head back down.

"Damn you ain't miss me" she said scrunching her face.

"Mm mm" I shook my head closing my eyes.

"Girl don't go to sleep yo ass might die" I heard her say making my eyes shoot open.

"So I guess you 'heart broke' again" she said rolling her eyes.

"leave me alone" I mumbled pulling myself in the couch.

"Why you sitting here crying you could be at the clu-"No" somebody cutt her off and I looked over to see juju.

"You need to make yourself better for onika." She said crossing her arms.

"I think you should kill that hoe" I heard behind me and looked back to see one I haven't met.

"Shut up ju" juju and Sasha said at the same time.

"Y'all need to leave me the hell alone" I said holding my head.

"Beyonce seriously. You listened to Sasha last time and you see where that got you so now just listen to me" juju said and I looked up at her.

"Mmcht man I don't get why you tripping over a relationship anyway. Just be a hoe" Sasha said shrugging.

I was just sitting there with my eyes barely open looking at all them.

"This nigga ain't listening" ju said shaking her head.

"You need to get yourself together beyonce" juju said shaking her head.

"i am" I mumbled. "No you're not" she said crossing her arms.

"How about you just go see her and apologize" ju said and I nodded getting up.

Alyssa and teyana walked down sighing when they seen me "Why did you smoke and drink beyonce ?"  Teyana asked crossing her arms.

"Can you take me to onika ?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"No beyonce" she said sternly. "Please, I need to see her" I said feelings a pout come onto my lips.

"See her for what ?" Alyssa asked. "the kids" I mumbled.

She huffed "Come on"

Onika pov

"Dada" jayda whimpered tugging her ear.