I love you

Loki read through some files, yet he couldn't concentrate. He was and still is a bit nervous actually, about what he "promised" Mobius. He knows that he doesn't have to do anything and Mobius would understand, but Loki really wants to take this step.

So after he decided that working wouldn't go the way he wants to, he went to the library. There he sat about an hour, with his Laptop on one of the desks, trying to find out how seduction works.

He read some websites and also made some notes as to not forget anything. Then, he also read about what to do so you and your partner would be comfortable. After that he went to his apartment, searching up gay porn.
He didn't get affected by it at all, too concentrate making mental notes about what the men did.

Now that he feels prepared enough and really ready, he searches for Mobius. As he doesn't find him in the library, cafeteria or anywhere else, he supposes that he's in his apartment.

He knocks on the door and a second later the agent opens it, a smile cracking on his face as he sees Loki.
The god walks in. As Mobius sits down on the couch Loki makes his first move. He sits down, making sure their legs touch. Feeling the warmth from their legs being pressed together gives Loki chills. The problem about that is, it makes him forget all the steps. His mind is empty. He's not able to think about anything but Mobius.

So instead of his plans, he just looks at the agent. Mobius is already looking back at him, so Loki just takes his face and presses their lips together. The kiss is filled with passion and need.

Loki moves so he can sit on Mobius lap, deepening the kiss. He starts moving his hips, making both of them let out a load moan. When he starts a trail of kisses down the agent neck, he gets stopped.

"Let's go to the bedroom." the agent takes Lokis hand in his pulling him towards his room. He gently pushes Loki on the bed, he knows its the gods first time, so he wants to be gentle. He kisses Loki again, this time breaking it sooner.

Mobius starts a trail of kisses down the gods jaw, to his neck. There he sucks a few bruises, making Loki whimper underneath him. He smirks to himself as he takes of Loki's shirt to continue his trail down to the black haired nippels. He starts sucking on one as he takes the other between his fingers, playing with it.

Loki lets out a rather loud moan at that. "Please, more" he pleads, not being able to talk properly. The agent listens to his gods request.

He continues his trail of kisses until he reaches Loki's pants, pulling them down in one swift move. He takes a second to admire Loki's dick. As weird as it might sound, but Loki was just so beautiful to the agent. Seeing him like that, completely exposed underneath him, he just had to admire every part of what he saw.

He then places a kiss to the gods dick, macking Loki gasp, then turning him into a moaning mess as he puts his mouth around his cock, deep throating him. "Fuck" Loki screams out as he crabs the sheets trying to hold on to something. He has never felt something like that, being completely amazed by the feeling.

As Mobius feels Loki tense under him, showing him he's close, he stops. He pulls off, coming back up to Lokis face. He pulls the god into another deep kiss while undressing himself.

"If you want to stop, you tell me" Mobius says, looking into Lokis eyes. He's been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever, but he wouldn't want to hurt Loki or do anything the other doesn't want.
As the god nods at him, he gets off taking out a condom and lube from his bedside table.

The agent puts a good amount of lube on his fingers. Loki lets out a hiss as Mobius slip one of his fingers in. As the finger thrusts in and out of the gods hole he starts to relax more, the burning soon forgotten as the pleasure takes over.

Mobius slowly adds another finger, meanwhile pushing his lips back to Lokis. Their tongues meet as the kiss grows more passionate. They break apart duo to Loki letting out a loud moan after Mobius hit that one spot. The agent made a trail of kisses down the gods body, over his slightly visible abs, kissing along his V-line until he finally reached his dick again. He takes the tip into his mouth adding another finger.

After a bit, Loki can't hold it anymore. "Mobius. I'm ready." "You sure?" he aske after pulling off. "Yes. Please just fuck me."

Mobius decides to listen to Loki, him needing to know best when he's ready. He takes his fingers out, getting a whimper from the god under him. He then takes the condom opening the package, putting it on. After he took another good amount of lube and put it on his cock, he slowly pushes into Loki, both moaning at the feeling of the man entering.

Mobius pushes in slow and careful. As he's fully in the gods ass he stays in the position for a bit, letting the black haired adjust. "Move" the god assigns and Mobius follows. He starts to thrust into the good, at first he's slow and careful, thrusting harder as Loki whimpers a "faster. Mobius, please."

The next few minutes are filled with screams of Loki when Mobius hit the right spot, pleads of the god for the agent to go faster and a lot of loud moans. Both their chests are covered in sweat.

"I'm close.." the god moans. This was all so much and he tried not to come for as long as he could, but now that he opened his eyes seeing Mobius thrust into him with the sweat dripping off his chest he just couldn't hold it any longer.

"Come for me, darling." Mobius whispers hotly into Lokis ears as the god comes hard soon followed by the agent. Mobius pulls out, throwing the condom away and cleaning Loki off.

He then lays next to the black haired who immediately finds his spot on the agents chest, tangling their legs together. "I love you, Mobius." he whispers, hearing Mobius say "I love you too" before he falls asleep. The agent soon falling asleep too, with his god in his arms.

A/N I haven't written smut for a while so i hope its still good :)