Abdul stood in one corner thinking of ways how to solve this problem and keep his brother from this mess.

On the other hand habiba was reading the file which was the devastation for them all.

The only thing which could save eira and destroy her at the same time.

This file held the future of two families, two love souls and most important this file held the love Mustafa have for his hoor......

"Mustafa have you told her about this? "baba asked in a feared voice yet in a strong voice which surrounded in room, all looked to Mustafa who was still in daze.

Everyone sighed just than ammi entered the room with four cups of tea not knowing what discussion was held in room.

She smiled looking at his husband which he return with a forced one.

Ammi served tea to everyone in the room  went out,abdul sat beside Mustafa.

"Mustafa, go and say now itself our else she would do something which can harm your relationship."

Mustafa sat there with any movement deep in thoughts.

What if ever I leave you?

I won't let you go

I will make you mine

These words from their yesternight conversation were roaming in his mind.

I can't let her go, I can't!

With this Mustafa stood on his feet feeling suffocated, he took deep breath and walked out of the room.

He was walking towards the staircase when he heard his hoor's soft laugh which worked as a bell to his ears. There he was talking to one of the maid in hushed tone in garden.

He kept staring at her for God knows how much time. He walked towards her than grabbed her hand and started walking towards their room.

Confused eira didn't uttered a word but saw baba Abdul and habiba looked towards her with a kind of expression which she couldn't cope up with as Mustafa walked to fast for her liking.

On entering the room  and embrace his hoor in his love.

She took a step back on the pressure Mustafa hugged  her. Catching her off guard.

"I really can't let you go hoor, I can't please understand me and don't leave please. "Mustafa uttered those words with outmost love and guilt,tightening the hug as if she might disappear if he losen th grib on her.

"Kya hua hain, mein kahi nahi jaarahi, itne pareshaan kyu horahe aap?" Eira asked, her voice laced with worry and corcern she ran her right hand over his back. Mustafa as if calmed down sigh and hid his face in her neck and eira could feel her shoulder getting wet. She frowned and tried to free herself to see his face but Mustafa tighten his grib and son left his lips.
(What happened I am not going anywhere why are you so stressed?)

What's the matter Mustafa? Eira called his name without releasing and surprised Mustafa looked towards her with shot red eyes.