~Lil kitten~

Your patience is becoming thinner.       And thinner.      While waiting for your master to return home and give you all her attention.
You decide to surprise her~
You enter your play room and grab a few things .

One black and white tail butt plug
Nipple clamps with cute lil rubies along the chains.
Two toned cat ears to match ur hair (black and blonde)
Your cute lil black and silver choker(heart shaped o ring attached to a chest harness)

After putting your multitudes of kink filled accessories on.

You managed to slip on ur gothic thigh highs just as you hear your front door open, followed by a silent 'princess~'
Repeated again
'Princess? Come out come out ...: where ever you are~'
You try to be silent but a small giggle escapes.
Footsteps begin to approach in a dark strong way.... This trigger your primal play in such a glorious way~
The door slowly creeping open,presenting a tall  dark woman with a dark predatory aura.
'Welcome back master~'you in the straddling position over a pillow,showing off ur lil tail and thighs to the max.

No words leave your masters mouth. Just sharp movements are made making you lift your head to meet your masters gaze.
Before you get the chance to blink her hand is around your neck giving a hard squeeze pushing you full onto your back with her between ur legs.

'Hehehe my good lil kitten be a good girl for mama'  

Her finger graze upon ur private's causing a whimper to show make itself heard.a chuckle from ur master makes you whimper more and more. Due to your craving and lust for your master.