Part 4

Unns was so happy she bought a big tub of chocolate icecream and reached home. Aashna opened the door for her,
Aash:Kya baat hai di aap boht khush nazar arahe ho.
Unns:andar to aane de pehle phir  btati hoon.
Aash:aao na di main bhi n
Aash let unnsu to come inside.
Unnsu came in and sat down whereas aashna brought water for her.
Aash:Aab btao di baat kya hai.
Unns:So the news is i got a new job in Chahbra industries.
Aash:what, chahbra industries. You mean Mr Manav Chahbra company
Unns:haan paglu, wohi company and i m his new PA.
Aash:what di aap shock pe shock de rhe ho. Mr Manav chahbra ke PA hogey aap. That means direct work under him. Aapko pta bhi hai how handsome Mr Chahbra is.
Unns:meri maa unke handsome hone se mera kya, i need a new job to run our house so i got it.
Aash:but aapne btayi nai u left ur last job.
Unns:wohh i. Didnt want to tensed u up.
Aash:Di aap bhi na i want  to  be your strength not your burden. I could have helped you.
Unns:okay meri maaa, now lets have dinner phir your favorite icecream we will have.
Unns got freshen up and prepare the dinner and both had their food then both sisters had little gossips about college, office while having ice cream. And by the end called it a night
Unns came to her room and lie down on her bed her thoughts gone back to the cabin incident
Unns pov
Wohh kaun tha.. Uske chehre mein kitni masoomiyat thi. Par uske chehre ki ek shikanj ne aaj mereko pta nai kyu itna effect kia ki mujhse rha nai gya ush shikanj ko hatye bina. I so wanted to soothe his pain that moment. Wish could his face again. Yeh kya soch rhi hai unns pagal hogyi hai tu.
Pov ends
Unns slept off giving a break to her thoughts.

Next Day Morning

Unns got up in her usual time she left yo do her chores and around 8 she had her breakfast and left for office as it takes 1 hour to reach her office. She goes in and checkout with the reception about her cabin and work routines.
The receptionist send her to Mrs Gonsalves.
Unnsu reached 5th floor where Mrs Gonsalves helped unns to settle down making her under stand all the work. It was just 9:10 am so unns was  ready with two things
1)black coffee for manav
2)his schedule for today
She was just waiting manav to come.
When she heard a siren blown up all the employees gone and sat on their cubicles. Unns got puzzled what happened suddenly when one guy screamed Manav and Sanket sir is here.
Unns now also didnt got why this siren she thought to ask others later. Both Manav and Sanket came in.
Sanket came near unns cabin
S:Ms Malharkar come with me.
Unns took her notepad and gone behind Sanket.
Sanket took unns in the same cabin which unns entered to prep herself.
Unns in mind
Shit its the same cabin so it means the guy yesterday was here is Mr Manav Chahbra 🤦🏻
Pov ends
S: So manav bhai or sorry Sir she is your new PA miss unnati malharkar and unnati he is the CEO of Chahbra industries manav chahbra
Unn: hello sir good morning.( In a professional tone)
Mnv:good morning miss Malharkar.
S:So i take my leave all the best miss malharkar for your first day.
Unn:thank you sir
Sanket left from there, then unns turned towards manav.
Unns:sir your black coffed i kept it on your table and your schedule for today is
You have lunch meeting with mr saxena today then by end of the day you have board meetings.
Manav was impressed with unns professionalism. But he wanted to show off.
Mnv:So ms malharkar why you are worki ng here. He goes little closer to unns . Unns backed off and manav can see he nervous ness he moved more closer
Mnv:tell me ms malharkar why are you here, for high salary or to lure me to get in my good books. Unns is in such a position that she is sandwiched between manav and wall.
Unn:sir move back. I have my issues i m not here to lure you or get high salary. I m here to work so let concentrate there.
Unns pushed manav by her hand  and left his cabin.
Mnv smiled while watching unnsu to go away.
Mnvpov
He smiled cause he realised something

TBC