"Baby pay the bill, I'm going to washroom" Sarah went.

The guy was about to pay when someone patted his shoulder.

"Tae....what are you doing here??" Jin asked in a law voice

"I...I...am...actually" Taehyung got interrupted by the saleswoman who handed him the beautifully packed chain.

"What is it??...a gift...for whom??" Jin asked.

"It's.....a....I.....mean....a....." Taehyung again interrupted, this time by Jin.

"Ohhhh..I understand.......it's for Jungkook right"

".....yeah.....it's.....for.............Jungkook" Taehyung replied. He knew Sarah will be mad at him but he has not any option.

Wow...I didn't know my bear is that romantic" Jin teased him.

"Why don't you give him yourself.....he is here" Jin looked for Jungkook.

''I think he went another at shop'' Jin added.

" Hyung please choose something for you" Taehyung said.

''I've already done....let's go to home now" Jin showed him his shopping bag.

They went at parking lot, waiting for Jungkook. Taehyung got a call from Hobi and left.

Sarah was putting some more lipstick on her already over done lips. She was really happy. She thought after marriage Taehyung's husband would become problem for her. but that didn't happen. She still could spend time with like before. Suddenly her phone beeped. She received a massage.

'Baby....please don't come outside.Jin Hyung is here and I'm going with him. I can't drop you. Hope you understand...sorry'

She threw the lipstick in frustration.

Taehyung returned home in evening frustrated and upset. His girlfriend was not receiving his calls.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked looking at their backyard garden.

Uh....see we are gonna do camp night here " Dong pointed towards the camps in middle of there backyard.

''What nonsense!!'' Taehyung made annoyed face

''It's not nonsense Tae. There will be karaoke, dance and tasty barbecue....uhh'' Hobi's dad exclaimed.

''Come join us....it'll be fun!!'' Jimin's dad suggested.

"No thanks uncle...I'll be fine in my room...enjoy yourselfs" Taehyung left.

'They are getting mad day by day' Taehyung entered his room but something beautiful pulled his attention. A beautiful flower bouquet.

Fresh and delightful. He picked them from bedside nightstand.

'Congratulations for nominated in AMAS' Taehyung read the small card attached with it.

'Who... brought this....Jungkook' Taehyung thought broke by a loud knock on door and his bestfriend entered with a smirk.

''So...flowers!....you know I'm jealous of you....Suga never give me flowers...Jungkook is really sweet '' Jimin spread himself on the bed.

''Suga Hyung still has sense. Get lost... I'm tried'' Taehyung pulled him from bed.

''How rude!..." Jimin left.

Taehyung ame out after bath. He called Sarah again. This time his girlfriend gave him some mercy. Finally Taehyung's apologies accepted alone with promise of a necklace.

Again a knock disturbed his happy moment and none other than his bestfriend entered with a smile.

''Now what? Jimin" Taehyung shouted.

''Come with me downstairs" Jimin dragged him.

"I'm not going to join them at camp night ok...now leave''

" who tells you that I'm taking you there. Jin Hyung called you...Jungkook has baked a delicious cake for us''

''But....'' Jimin dragged him downstairs.

Taehyung left his phone on the bed but the person from other side heard all of their conversations and gritted her teeth in anger.

All the band members with Namjoon and Jin were surrounding beautiful strawberry cake. There was a bottle of champagne and chocolates. Taehyung looked at Jungkook..some flour dust still on his beautiful nose...making him deliciously cute!

''Ok so...celebrate your nomination!!....Jin and Jungkook are giving treat'' Namjoon said.

They cut the cake together and fed each other. Jin insisted Taehyung to feed Jungkook which he did hesitately.

" wow!! look's like we already won!!" Hobi said happily

"I've heard your last album....it's awesome...you guys are already winners...." Jungkook finally said.

"Thank you soo much you are a sweetheart" Jimin hugged him tightly which was clearly noticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung was ordering necklace someone again knock his door. He picked a pillow and went to opened the door. Before watching clearly he threw the pillow on the guy.

" I'll kill you this time Jiminah!!!" He shouted. But got shocked instantly seeing his confused husband instead of Jimin.

''...I..thought Jimin...are you ok?" Taehyung aske

"...It's....it's...ok....just a pillow''Jungkook replied. He picked the pillow and entered.

Jungkook slowly went towards their wardrobes to get some clothes. His eyes fell on the laptop screen. Some beautiful necklace's pictures were there. 'Must be choosing them for his next event' he thought and went to take bath.

Jungkook came out and found Taehyung working on his laptop.

"......are...you joining the.... camp night?" He asked slowly.

''...no....I'm not in mood'' Taehyung replied without looking at him.

''...do I bring your dinner ...." Jungkook interrupted by Taehyung

''No..no...I'll go downstairs later"

Jungkook nodded.

''Jungkook....wait!..." Taehyung stopped him. He pulled his nightstand drawer and brought out a little gift.

''For you....'' he handed it to Jungkook who was looking at him clueless.

"....I....why....it....I....??

''..it's a...... ritual...have it''

Jungkook held the gift.

''....and thanks for the cake...and....the flowers''

''...your...welcome'' Jungkook smiled.

Suddenly they heard a knock again and Jimin peeked his head. Taehyung gave him a glare.

''I don't have interest to see your face...I'm here to take Jungkook with me....come Kookie...everyone is waiting....we'll have fun...and let the other get bore He dragged Jungkook with him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung but before he could say anything he was already out of the room.

Thanks for reading.....