YUAN ZONG AND XIA YAO FROM ADVANCE BRAVELY

Xia Yao was a student of eighth standard in an all boys' school. He was the most beautiful and handsome boy in his class. He was fair, tall and always wore a pair of spectacles. He was a studious and obedient student. Teachers loved him very much, even the Principal of the school was very fond of him. He had two best friends Xuan Da Yu and Peng Ze and the three of them were inseparable in school time. They used to go home together and even liked to hang out after school.

Due to the cheerful nature of Xia Yao everyone liked him. Many boys from senior and junior classes also had crush on him. But there were also many people who liked to ship him with Xuan Da Yu, who was also very handsome. Some even liked to ship him with Peng Ze, who was a little bit cold in nature. There were many types of rumours about the friendship of those three friends, some even gossiped that they were doing threesomes.

Some more creative people even started writing love stories on Xia Yao with either Xuan Da Yu or Peng Ze as his love interest. These type of love stories had many readers and the manuscripts were changing hands frequently. One day their Science teacher caught two boys red handed when they were exchanging two manuscripts. As he opened one manuscript he became furious and deposited those boys and the manuscript to their class teachers. One of those boys was Xia Yao's classmate, while the other was a students of class ninth. Teachers scolded those boys and seized those manuscripts. Later they called Xia Yao and his two friends.

Xia Yao was oblivious of the fact that there were stories featuring him. And he was dumbfounded when he got the scolding. His friends were also at a loss. They were warned to behave properly and their class teacher instructed them to sit separately in class. According to the new sitting arrangement they were unable to talk during classes. Class teacher even instructed them to go out of the class separately and not to hang out in the school ground together.

[A/N: What did they do with the manuscripts? I think, they enjoyed the stories secretly and shared with their friends as well. What do you think?]

Next day, it was their PT class and boys were going to the ground. Xia Yao was sad as he was separated from his best friends. He thought he would go last and waited for some time before going out. He did not notice that another boy was waiting for the moment when Xia Yao would be alone in the classroom. After the last person went out (except those two), Xia Yao got up from his seat and headed out. But to his surprize someone got hold of him before he could go out.

Xia Yao was surprised and looked at the face of that person. It was Yuan Zong, the best basketball player of their school. He had well build muscles and he looked like a Greek god in his sports uniform. Before Xia Yao could say anything, Yuan Zong pushed him and pinned him to the wall. Well, he was way more powerful than Xia Yao. The spectacles of Xia Yao fell on the ground but Yuan Zong did not care. He held both of Xia Yao's hands and did not let him move. Xia Yao tried hard to free himself but all of his efforts were in vain. Yuan Zong brought his face close to Xia Yao and sucked his lips until he became breathless.

Xia Yao did not know what to say or what to do and stayed like a mannequin. Yuan Zong's hands were still tightly holding Xia Yao's hands, he brought his mouth close to Xia Yao's ear and said, "you are mine. Don't dare to go close to anyone else."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I like you. I want to make you my boyfriend."

"I don't like boys and I don't like you. Stay away from me." Xia Yao tried to free himself but failed.

"You don't have to like other boys, liking me will be enough for you."

"I said, I don't like you. Let me go."

"Take your time to know me. Then you will surely love me."

"Let me go now."

Yuan Zong left Xia Yao's hands and get the spectacles from the floor. He put them carefully on Xia Yao's eyes. Xia Yao's vision became clear and he looked intently at Yuan Zong. Yuan Zong was really handsome, Xia Yao knew that boys praised him for his figure. Some boys wished to be his boyfriend. But he was surprised to know that the basketball champion was actually into him. He became a little bit confuse about his own feelings. Although he was free, he did not move. He stayed there and started measuring Yuan Zong's body with his eyes.

"Why are you still looking at me? If you keep looking at me like that..."

"Hm...."

"If you keep looking at me like that, I will kiss you again."

"What?"

"You will be late for the PT class, hurry up."

"I am going now."

"Don't forget what I said earlier."

Xia Yao ran towards the ground, he was going to be late. Everyone was on their positions already but the training did not start. He took his position and caught his breath. As he saw Yuan Zong, who slowly walked to his position, Xia Yao subconsciously touched his lips with his fingers. His eyes became soft and his lips curled upwards. Perhaps a love story was going to start.