01

Guys, it's official.

I'm adopting akatsukikariya 's book.

It's called be mine, but I changed the name to be I hate you but I love you. Yeah. This book.

However, I'm still not going to update coz I'm not gonna be online most of the time so updates will be late, okay?

Anyway, 01!

Note: I may or may not make them OOC, but oh well. It's my story. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is set after Galaxy.

~'0'~

Love is a tough thing.

He had always hated the brunet's guts. Always. He didn't know why, the brunet always pisses him off. Ever since that day, when the brunet outright challenged him and stopped his shoot.

But he can't help falling for him.

Tsurugi didn't know when he had fallen for Tenma. Maybe when the brunet challenged him, maybe after that. For that he didn't know.

But he just fell for the boy, not even knowing why. Maybe Tenma's charm? His cuteness? His passion? Tsurugi doesn't know. He doesn't even want to know.

The train landed and Earth Eleven unboarded the train. Those that were waiting for them cheered and started tackling the players (mainly Tenma, as most of the people waiting were from Raimon).

Tsurugi just sweatdropped when he saw a pile of bodies on the floor. Then he saw Yuuichi and walked towards the older.

"Nii-san."

Yuuichi smiled softly. "Welcome back, Kyousuke..."

"TSURUGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A girl's voice screamed, before a pinkish purplish something just jumped onto Tsurugi. Spectators can only sweatdrop.

Smiling uncharacteristically, Tsurugi just hugged the girl, because she was a girl, back. "Hey Miwa, it's nice to meet you again."

"Mou!" The girl, who is now known as Miwa, pouted. "You don't know how long I had been waiting!" The girl then proceeded to turn away, making Tsurugi smirk just by looking at her actions.

From afar, Tenma, helped by his friends, could only stare at the two of them in jealousy..

~'0'~

"Oh Captain~ are you jealous~?" Kariya teased, nudging Tenma. The brunet rolled his eyes, but he can't hide his blushing face.

Why oh why does this guy need to know about my secret?

(Insert a GIF of Tenma depressed anime style)

(Sorry)

He then proceeded to look at the navy-haired male, before looking away, disgusted by the chemistry the two showed.

Tenma then clapped his hands.

"Minna! It's time to have a rest! Head home and rest for the day, before continuing our activities tomorrow, is that okay?" He threw a look to Earth Eleven, and they nodded.

"Okay then, let's go!" He said, grinning widely.

Time skip - tenma's point of view -

Kyaaa, it's so tiring! I need my sleep!

Looking back at how affectionate Tsurugi was with that girl... Ugh... Why do I hate it?

My face was hot when I thought about the ace striker. >\\\< I can't think of him!! It's too much!

Oh well, let me just sleep...

~'0'~

This was so hard to write because I have no inspiration, yet it's just 488 words. Got me annoyed.

Oh well, not that I want to continue writing, it's still too hard.

I don't really want to continue, but it's my book now, I am so continuing this.

That doesn't mean I am going to skip lessons, though, I'm having a major exam soon TwT...

Anyways, see you soon~

Please just pretend the picture above does not have a tail, wings and fox ears...