"How is it possible. Don't talk nonsense about this kind of thing, Brother Wang, I already have a family." Chu Wei Leng said sternly.

Listening to what Chu Weiling said, Wang Qingjue sympathized with Chu Weileng for marrying a salt-free girl, and admired his character at the same time.

However, it is more of peace of mind.

Now that Chu Weilian identified his wife, it would be easy to handle, at least, if his wife came, he would be lucky.

"Since there isn't, Brother Chu is going to stay here for the rest of his life, so don't hurry up and take the parents over and be filial." Wang Qingjue said.

Chu Weilian had never thought about this issue before, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't want it now.

Father and mother are getting older and not very well. During the three years he was absent, he was sick.

As for Roche... he left on his wedding night and didn't go home for three years, and he owed her a lot.

only--

"They have lived there all their lives, I don't know if they want to come over."

"How could it not come? Which parents don't want to be with their children? Look at the shoes and socks your mother prepared for you, and then look at the food your wife prepared for you. They all miss you." Wang Qingjue said.

Chu Wei coldly touched the big baggage in front of him, looked at the contents inside, and fell into contemplation.

"But the border is miserable, they may not be able to adapt to the life here." Chu Wei said coldly.

Wang Qingjue patted Chu Weilian on the shoulder, and said, "No matter how hard the border crossing is, it can't be better than the hardship they miss you."

He is an outsider and sees more clearly.

"Besides, you have been married for four years and have no children yet, so your wife should be anxious." Wang Qingjue said meaningfully.

Not to mention small households, in Beijing, most of the wives want to go with their husbands, one for the purpose of giving birth, and the other for driving away the women around their husbands. It's just that many people can't walk away, so they have to be given in the host of the capital.

Chu Wei coldly raised his eyes and glanced at Wang Qingjue.

Roche will be anxious?

How is it possible.

If his parents want him to miss him, he still believes it, Roche, he would never believe it.

"No matter how much you think, it's just what you think. You think about your parents and wives, afraid that they won't adapt, but do you know what they think? You might as well ask them."

When Wang Qingjue saw Chu Wei Leng Ting's heart, he glanced at him, took a few pieces of dried pork, and went out.

He has finished speaking, and the rest depends on Chu Weileng's thoughts.

However, he felt that soon he would be able to eat delicious food every day, without having to let the guards travel so far to buy.