Chapter 15

"Eunbi! Come back with my churros!" Yunyoung squealed while chasing eunbi, i just laugh how cute they are. They've been friends since they we're little and had their back for each other.

As for me, their like my wings although disappears in thin air and as soon as you were about to crash and die they'll pop up to catch you.

We're currently here at a near by park to eat lunch and enjoy the place. After an hour and a half of exploring the museum everyone decided to stay here.

We we're supposed to stay a bit longer inside although there were some inconvenience- electricity went off, strange.

What's more strange is once everyone gathered up to the exit, we saw sunoo and JeeSeoul in a very close state, seems like they're having a good time.

"Here you go" a bowl of tteokbokki landed on my hands, Heeseung sat right next to me smiling holding his too.

That's when i remembered what he said earlier, 'I know we're not supposed to hold artwork but can i hold you?', i have no idea what does that mean, when i asked him, he just laughed it off saying i should forget it.

"The place is so amazing" he stated, i look around, yep he's correct, blooming flowers around, tall trees, nice atmosphere and quite fun to interact with people.

"Yeah, really like the atmosphere, and the flowers are so pretty" i said, taking a bite to my food.

"Flowers are really pretty just like you minji, don't you say?"

"W-what?? Haha" I laughed out awkwardly, he just looked at me as if it was nothing.

"You seemed very flustered" he teased

"I get flustered Everytime i hear a compliment you know" i defended myself.

"Of course you are" he said rather a sarcastic tone, i slapped his chest playfully as he mouthed 'ow' pretending to be hurt.

"Looks like your brother is busy with his new friend" we both eyed to the two figures not to far from us smiling and talking together.

"Hey, i actually got this for you" i turned my head to him, he handed 2 pieces of reeses. My face suddenly lid up in amusement. "Oh my gosh, these are my favorite-"

"Ops" he said stopping me from taking the chocolates, also lifting it high up. I pouted seeing that he's trying to play a teasing game with me.

"What now??" I whined he came closer to me with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm, tell me your first impression to me" he wiggled his eyebrows in excitement, i mumbled "how childish" rolling my eyes

But to think of it, what is my first impression to him?

Hubby material, fine gorgeous man, handsome, my future, the kindest guy, the typical charming boy that i literally want to be mine.

I mentally shook my head, from my thoughts. "Well...?" I forgot that he's still waiting for my answer, and is literally is a few inches away from me. I back a little for space.

"I dunno probably a weirdo"

I mentally slapped myself, what the heck weirdo? What you trying to do minji, trying to make him go a distance from you??

He burst out of laughter, i later on laugh too. To make things cooler. He finally gave me the chocolates i deserve.

"What about you, what's your first impression to me?" I asked him this time. He rubbed his chin pretending to be serious.

"Your probably gonna say I'm rude, it's fine"i honestly said, i did became rude to him since i thought he's just a creep.

He chuckled, "no silly that's not where we first met" i furrowed my eyebrows, from what i remembered that's how we met.

"What-"

"Hey guys, we still have a 25-30 minutes to spare before we head back to the bus and continue to drive to our final destination" Mister Chan said with the other tour guides, we all nodded to his Statement.

His eyes landed me, it was the same look he gave me earlier. I look away since i didn't know what to do. It bothers me.

"Hey guys! Look! We can rent bicycles!" Miss yun suddenly shouted pointing to a stand who gladly rents bikes.

Everyone then stood up and run to the stand wanting to ride a bike, i laughed how everyone was so fast on reacting.

"Come on minji" Heeseung said dragging me to stand.

***

Everyone soon took off with their own bikes, which leads me, Heeseung, Yunyoung, Eunbi, Sunoo, and JeeSeoul there.

"Welp looks like we can ride this bike, come on minji!" Yunyoung said as she guides eunbi to hop on the big bike.

"I don't think three people can stay here" Eunbi said checking the bike before giving Yunyoung a hand, i nodded in agreement.

"It's fine, it's looks scary to ride those big bikes" i said, and waved. "You coward!" Yunyoung pointed, i narrow my eyes to her as she says to eunbi to peddle up now.

We all laughed seeing the two leaving so quickly, i check on sunoo and JeeSeoul if they got to chose theirs.

And looks like they did.

They were checking on the tandem bike, "looks like you guys are interested on riding that" i said which made them look at me, they both laughed softly, fidgeting their fingers.

"Yeah, we are. See you noona" Sunoo said hopping onto the front seat as JeeSeoul did the same on the back seat. We both waved at them as soon as they took off.

"Let's also ride this one minji" Heeseung said pulling out the same big bike yun and eun rode. "That's too big, and plus I'm scared" i shook my head over and over again.

He hops in the bike and chuckles, "don't worry I'll be here" he reached out his hand, gesturing me to ride with him.

I hesitantly hop on, and hold onto him tight, i smell his sweet scent from his neck. .

"please be careful!" I reminded him while patting his back.

He then suddenly took off and stopped making me startled and tightly hug, "HEY!!" I scolded as he laughs.

"Ok, ok I'll stop now" he said peddling slow and steady.

This time we were just enjoying the place, casually biking. I rested my head to his back, hopefully he won't notice.

Little did minji know that the boy he's back hugging now is widely smiling. Full with thoughts,

Wondering if she feels the same way as him. If he will finally confess to her, if they will finally realized that they've been liking each other secretly.

I'll find a perfect time to confess to you choi minji. He thought

 He thought