Finding Your Feet.

As you float through the space-time continuum, you catch a glimpse of the outside. there are realitys, each seperated by cracks as though it's glass.

After what feels like a minute of falling, another entrance appears in front of you. It's only now you realize how fast you were really going.

"Wooooaaahh!" The sudden gravity change almost made you vomit, and you were now hurtling over a queue of robots at 67 miles an hour.

Just barely missing the bumper of a seemingly weightless car, you tested your dual suspension and landed in a conveniently placed alleyway. Unfortunately, upon entry, you hit a pothole and were sent straight into a rubbish pile.

After dusting yourself off of all the mud and trash, you did an inventory check.

Gun? Check.
Phone? Check
Laptop? Check, surprisingly.
USB's? Check.
Meds? Check.

You breathe a sigh of relief, knowing you wouldn't have to be repairing anything other than your bike soon. You turn on your phone and click the 'Maps' icon.

Just as you feared.

A big red "DISCONNECTED" screen appears. Looks like it's time to get your hands dirty.

You use the Molecular-Dislocation-Unit™ to store your bike back in your bag for a check-up later to see if anything's broken and take out your weapon of choice: a custom electric-baton.
Codename: The Spark

As you peer around the corner into the streets, there's a stream of robots stretching for miles from left to right

As you peer around the corner into the streets, there's a stream of robots stretching for miles from left to right. Finding a space, you merge with the flow of traffic and follow their pace.

Now - to solve your technical problems. You should be looking for an info-bot to jack into and root around for it's log, which should give you a good or bad map of the city, depending on it's date of release.

After walking for about 5 minutes, you spot an orange info-bot on its last legs. Scratches, paint worn off, faulty booster, this would've been all about the city, registering everything - the perfect target for someone in need of a place to stay.

You started jogging through the crowds and eventually got in line behind it. The neon signs reflected off the worn down robots sleek, modern casing, and in one swift move, he was in your hands.

Down a similar alley, you pulled your laptop out of your bag and connected the info-bot via cable.
You were right - this bot had seen it all, from the tallest building to the darkest depths of the city, which you now discovered was called... Nefarious City!?!

You are shocked to say the least.
How can this have happened?

You sifted through more of the bots memory...

Did Nefarious have a brother?
This one was purple and green, and had... Spikes in his back? This was all a lot to take in, so you moved on to a place to sleep for the foreseeable night.

Scanning through the footage, There was an abandoned warehouse in the east of the city that didn't see much activity, guess that's your best bet for now. You quickly transferred the bot's memory to your laptop and wiped all the previous footage of its "borrowing", put one of your old viruses in its 'OUTGOING' directory, and sent it back on its way to the street.

You sat down by a pile of boxes with your laptop by your side.
.
.
.
After half an hour of scanning through the bot's innards, you can now confirm 3 things:
You are in a completely different dimension to your own.

This dimension's Nefarious - named "Emperor Nefarious" - brought you here.

And most surprising of all...
There's another lombax /somewhere/ in the city! Apparently, "She" is part of the "Resistance against the Emperor" which you are very glad to hear. Unfortunately, this meant that any Lombax was to be captured and taken to the Emperor immediately, which was not ideal.

You decided that the safest way to navigate the city was through the various pipelines above the streets, so you climbed up onto the roof of a nearby building and set your navigation module to the abandoned warehouse.
.
.
.
You are about 2/3 of the way there, and all is going well. There's been some tough jumps from time to time, but nothing you can't handle. You were just walking along a heating vent when a MASSIVE centipede-like robot flew right above the houses surrounding you, and before you knew it, you had been bumped into by another robot trying to pass through.
It's sensors obviously didn't pick your motion up, so it ran right into you, almost toppling over the edge of the vent, but you caught it just in time.
"Hey - don't fall off next time!" You called out before running in the opposite direction of the giant ship.
.
.
.
You finally made it to the back entrance of the warehouse. Getting through the door was a piece of cake: Using your baton to zap at the keypad, letting you in.
The place wasn't bad overall - a couple of chairs and desks scattered along the floor, with some somewhat-fresh food from an old vending machine. It would do for the time being, but you'd have to figure out a way to get around without being spotted. But that would come tommorow - now was the time to rest and regain energy - For tommorow would be the time for action.

/Hell yes - 2 chapters in 1 day! Whaddaya think?\