iwa turned and walked towards them. "OKAY THEN LET'S EAT!! NO NEED TO WAIT FOR SHITTYKAWA!"

they all turned to leave and oikawa let out a small laugh.

"okay well it looks like i have to go!! bye (y/n), I'll see you around." he said, pulling you in for a hug.

at first you hesitated, but then you hugged him back.

he's just a friend, this is a friendly hug.

.............so why do i feel so warm, and safe in his arms?? it's... almost like i don't want this hug to end..and he smells so good too..

oikawa pulled away from the hug, and ruffled your hair a bit, before walking away.

"well then, let's get back to the team." melanie said.

you walked back to the team, and everyone began walking to their hotel rooms.

you saw melanie catch up with suna, who didn't seem to wait for you.

"he's probably just tired, he doesn't need to wait for someone walking as slow as I am."  you thought.

you said bye to the rest of the team as you went into suna's hotel room, and saw the twins sitting at the dining table, playing cards.

"SLAPJACK!!" osamu screamed, throwing his hands high in the air.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU CHEATED!!" screamed atsumu.

"BULLSHIT!!"

the twins began bickering and you smiled, slightly laughing.

"EVEN (Y/N)'S LAUGHING AT YOU TSUMU YOU'RE SUCH A SORE LOSER." samu called out.

"SHE'S NOT LAUGHING AT ME SHE'S LAUGHING AT YOU DIPSHIT."

they continued bickering as you walked into suna's room.

he was facing the wall as he took his shirt off.

you knocked, to let him know you were there.

"hey." he said, turning to face you.

you looked at him for a few minutes, not knowing what else to say.

he walked over and lay down on his bed, and you went to lay down next to him.

you put your arm around his chest, slightly hugging him as he lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"i didn't know you and aoba johsais setter were so close."

you paused, and looked up at him. "what do you mean?"

"i saw you guys hugging and stuff." he said, running his fingers through your hair.

"oh, yeah we're just friends," you said, "don't worry about it."

the room filled with silence.

"I'm gonna go shower." suna said, getting up and walking out of the room.

you didn't think much of it, and you stayed laying on his bed.

───*̥˚──────*̥˚

you awoke to the twins, and you could hear them shouting from outside the door.