walking to school

⚠️some of the dialogue and stuff like that is changed!! (there will also be cursing)⚠️

y/n's POV:
the first thing i heard was the sound of my damn alarm clock. too bad the first GOOD dream i've had in a while was interrupted by the sound hell-ish, loud buzzing. oddly, it was a dream about evan...anyways, i started rubbing my eyes, and then slowly getting out of bed.

i then went downstairs, and started cutting apple slices. i never really have an appetite in the mornings...so apple slices are enough for me.

i was then interrupted by the phone ringing. i picked and soon heard evan's voice over the phone. "i'm about to walk over, i'll be at your doorstep in about 15 minutes. be ready." said evan. "okay, see you in 15" i told him. our morning phone calls only lasted about 10 seconds. it's always just him saying that he's coming to pick me up. i quickly finished my breakfast. and then went to brush my teeth, change my clothes, put on a little bit of makeup, etc. i don't know what it is about evan specifically, but whenever i'm about to see him, i also try to look as nice as possible.

i heard by doorbell ring, so i booked it downstairs and opened the door to see evan. "you ready?" said evan. "yep" i said while grabbing my backpack. trying to hide the obvious blushing.

"so what have you been up to lately?" said evan. "what do you think? i see you everyday..." i say as evan smiles. "i don't know, i guess we just need something to talk about...yk?" evan says, giving me a weird smirk afterwards. 'what the hell was that for?' i think to myself.

after a 10 minute walk of us talking about uninteresting shit, we FINALLY get to school...

a/n: 1. okay sooo...this chapter is kinda useless, and rushed. i didn't have THAT many ideas. so this is all i could really think of. 2. i apologize for any grammar, or spelling mistakes. 3. i'll post another part of this part by tomorrow. it might take a while since i also have school. idk. 4. i was also tired when i wrote this. which can explain another reason why this part is so bad lmfao