"Onii-chan," Daki was now standing on the roof, "This can't be happening!! Your head can't get cut off by someone like that!!" Daki was about to attack Nezuko with her sash but Kanao had cut through them.

This bitch!! She got out of the wreckage!! Daki send more sash towards Kanaos' way, I know how fast your technique are!! I've seen them so many times!! Move it!!

Kanao quickly cut Daki's neck but not before Daki turned her neck into her sash but Kanao sword caused the sash to rip. Kanao was having trouble cutting Daki's neck.

*

Nezuko was having trouble cutting Gyuutarou's neck, His body should be weakened from the poison so I still lack strength!!

Gyuutarou had send his sash to push Nezuko's swords away from his neck.

He's already recovered form portions!!

Nezuko got send back. Nezuko blocked a sash that was about to hit her face, Don't give up! Don't give up! Keep clawing to the very end!!

"You Braaat!!" Gyuutarou yelled, sending serval sash towards Nezuko.

Nezuko clashed with the sash and Nezuko didn't see Gyuutarou's sickle coming her way.

Gyuutarou was aiming for her neck but Uzui appear out of nowhere, blocking Gyuutarou's attack.

Uzui cut down the attack, making explosions.

He's not dead? Gyuutarou thought, Even though he wasn't dead, his heard was.. oh I see. He forced his heavy to stop with his muscles. By doing so, the poison stopped circulating temporarily.

"The 'score' is complete!!! We're gonna win!" Uzui shouted.

[A score is Uzui Tengen's unique battle formula. The analysis takes a lot of time, but he can understand an enemy's habit and blind spots by reading their attack movements and converting them to sound. Just like interrupting the flow of a song, if one attacks the openings in a sound, he can land a blow. But, because of the poison flowing through his body the best he can do is handle the enemy's attacks. He can't aim for the head. So the one who has to do it is Nezuko.]

You gotta be kidding me! He's released all his round slashes of death. And he has only one arm, Gyuutarou blocked Uzui attack causing Uzui to bleed.

"Uzui-san!!" Nezuko called out once seeing Uzui bleeding.

"Don't stop! Gooo!"

Nezuko jumped, grabbing tight onto her sword.

Gyuutarou stabbed Nezuko under the chin with his sickle that was lace with poison, It's over!! Die by poison!!

I won't give up, Nezuko swung her blade onto Gyuutarou's neck. Nezuko had trouble cutting Gyuutarou's neck and with the poison sickle stuck under her chin.

A mark appear on her forehead. The sword cut deeper into Gyuutarou's neck, Half way in.

Crap, she's gonna cut my head!! No, it'll be fine!! Even if my is cut off, my sister's head is still connect to me.

*

"I'll dice you to sherds before you even get a chance to cut my head off!!" Daki send her sash to Kanao. 

Kanao didn't dodge but instead focus on cutting Daki's neck.

Kanao tighten her gripped onto her sword, Almost, just half way through.

"Onii-chan! Do something, Onii-chan!!" Daki cried out in fear.

*

I have to use the round slashes of..!

Daki head was cut of just a few second before Gyuutaorus'. Both head landing on the ground facing each other.

*

"Did they get them!? They did!! They did!!" One of Uzui's wives cheered, "They did it, hinatsuru-san! Look while you're crossing over to the other side!" Suma hugged Hinatsuru.

"Do you know what you're even saying!? Dummy!!" Makio yelled, hitting Suma.

"Something's wrong here," Hinatsuru said.

*

Nezuko breath heavily, Poison..I have to breathe. Delay the poison just a little..Nezuko told herself.  She look towards Uzui, What? He's saying something. Neck, Did I not cut it? Uzui-san saying something.

"RUUUNNNNN!!!" Uzui yelled.

Gyuutarou black sash form into tornado, destroying everything in its path.

*

Nezuko woke up, pushing herself up from the ground, looking around. Everything was destroyed, wrecked. "Everything's a wreck," Nezuko mummer to herself, "Kanao!"

Nezuko got up quickly and took a few step  forward but collapsed, My body.. how can I move? How am I still alive? I got poisoned.

"Nezuko! Nezuko!" Kanao called out.

"It's Kanao voice," Nezuko crawled towards the source of the voice and then pushed herself up, now running toward the voice.

"Nezuko, I'm glad you're alive," Kanao said, "My whole body is all cut up because of that maggot demon." Kanao said, laying down.

*

"Nooo! Don't die! Please don't die Tengen-sama!!" Suma yelled, "We all managed to stay alive!! And we won!! What can we do about the demon poison? The antidote aren't working!"

"I have some final things to say.." Uzui said in a weak voice,

"If you let Tengen-sama die, I won't be praying to you guys anymore! I won't ever forgive you!" Suma continued to yelled.

Makio shouted at Suma, "Hey, shut up for a bit! Tengen-sama's speaking now!"

"Both of you, be quiet," Hinatsuru said, breaking lose from Suma's grip.

Suma cried, holding onto Uzui's hand, "Makio-san is bullying meee!"

Are you kidding me? Am I gonna die without leaving any last words, Uzui Tengen thought through the screaming on his wives, I can barely move my tongue thanks to the poison. Why is this happening? I actually have the time to say some final words now. Come on.

Uzui tried to seat up, catching the attention of all 3 girls. 

"Be careful, you're going to lose a lot of blood if you keep moving," Hinatsuru said, placing her hand on Uzui's back, supporting her.

"Since these are my last words, listen carefully," Tengen started, "I want you 3 to go on with your life and live the most flamboyant life you can possible dream of. Take care of your body, don't get angry with one another, and put yourself first. I'll be waiting for all of you in our next life, Hinatsuru...Makio...Suma.."

Uzui took his last breath in the presents of his 3 wives. Suna started crying and yelling at the gods while Hinatsuru and Makio silently cried.

Nezuko landed on the roof of the 3 wives and the dead body of Uzui, carrying Kanao on her back. She walked closer, fearing the worst thing possible. She soon stood next the Hinatsuru who was holding Uzui's dead body.

Nezuko couldn't think, she only heard the heartbeat pounding against her head, Is this my fault? Did I not do enough? Was I too weak I couldn't protect him? Nezuko suddenly collapse onto the roof, The poison is taking over.. I need to stay awake.. c'mon Nezuko...

----

A/N- From this point on, it's gonna be more demons. Hope you guys aren't too upset about that.