Back at it

After two weeks with Laura and the kids it's time to head back home, but I can't help but hesitant leaving I know we will be back though so after hugging Laura and the kids we head back to New York and I find myself having flashbacks to my past all people I've killed in the name of hydra and I start to tear up unknowingly.

"Hey you okay?" Natasha asks as she exits the co-pilot seat and sits next to me.

"Yeah just having flashbacks!" I say still looking out the window.

  "Hey I understand and I'm here for you...how about we go to Mama Spider tonight and you can sing!" Natasha says smiling excitedly about hearing me sing again.

"Okay that's sounds good!" I say smiling.

  Natasha just nods before heading back to her chair while also telling Clint the plan to which he nods happily before focusing back on flying and before long we are back in New York just getting home.

"Alright I'm heading to the shower!" Clint says before leaving me and Natasha alone in close quarters.

"Hey" I say.

"Hi" Natasha says.

"So what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" I asks amused.

"Fella done me wrong!" Natasha says also amused.

  "Sounds like an ass!" I say.

"He's not that bad I've actually known him a long time and he can be sweet and kind a real charmer as well but he can be cold at times as well!" Natasha says sweetly.

"Well sounds like he got lucky with you!" I say smiling softly.

"I think we both were!" Natasha says moving closer to me.

  "Maybe he feels the same!" I say moving closer as well.

"Maybe he should show me!" She says leaning her head in while looking me in the eye.

"Maybe he will!" I say leaning in as well and before I know it my lips on hers and I can't help but admire how soft her lips are as our lips move against each other before I feel her licking my bottom lip asking for entrance to which I give a before long we are in a full make out session as she sits on my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck with her playing my hair as I hug her waist but I can't help but taste cherry on her lips which is delicious and then she starts to grind against me causing me to groan and her to moan before we stop and just lean our heads against each other.

"I've wanted to do that for so long!" Natasha says happily.

"I have as well...ever since that night you came back to me!" I say happily.

After that revelation we just cuddle up on the couch watching tv together, unknowingly to both of us Clint saw us making out on the couch and was extremely happy for us before heading to his room to get dressed for the night.