𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐞𝐭-𝐮𝐧

Start from the beginning

The five girls then sang a rather off key rendition of 'Happy Birthday' before stuffing themselves with birthday cake.

By the time the girls were dressed and ready for the day, Diana having donned her new sweater, skirt, coat, jewelry, and boots, and we're leaving the carriage arm's linked breakfast was nearly over. Not that they minded, having stuffed themselves with birthday cake.

Outside the carriage waiting for a certain birthday girl was Ben, a bouquet of daisies in hand. It was Valentine's day in addition to Diana's birthday, and so the pair had made plans to go on a date.

"Happy Birthday Diana!" The Bulgarian smiled warmly, giving the girl a hug and a kiss on the head. "These are for you." He said handing her the bouquet.

"Thank you!" She blushed, ignoring the chuckles of her friends who gave her teasing smiles, and made kissy faces as they walked away.

"Have fun you too!" Fleur called out in a sing song voice.

"Not too much fun!" Skye warned.

"Au revoir!" Estelle chimed in.

"Be on your best behavior!" Gabrielle called as Skye dragged her away.

"Sorry about them, they're uh interesting." Diana chuckled, pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Well lucky for you, I don't speak French and didn't understand anything they said." Ben smiled, wrapping an arm around her as he led her towards the castle.

"So where are we headed lover boy?" Diana teased, changing the subject.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out!" Benjamin teased, removing his arm from her shoulders, to lace his hand through hers.

Diana let out a laugh, letting the boy pulled her to who knows where, oblivious to the saddened boy behind her.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"CMON' MATE," Ron patted Harry on the back sympathetically,  pulling him towards the library where Hermione was waiting for them, and away from the giggling blonde girl and her date.

"What do you think she sees in him anyway?" Harry huffed, eliciting a sigh from Hermione. The trio had been in the library for an hour now, trying to find a way for Harry to survive the second task, and this was the seventh time he had brought up Diana and Ben.

"I don't know Harry, but you'll never get to find out if you don't find a way to survive the second task." Hermione said, getting up to look for yet another book.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" Diana threw her head back and let out a loud laugh.

Ben had led her down to the kitchens where he had helped the house elf's prepare all her favorite snacks.

The food had long since been discarded, the pair having stuffed themselves with cherries, chocolate covered strawberries, snicker-doodles, and cinnamon rolls, and now Diana was listening to Ben tell her about the time he accidentally spilled his bottle of ink on Victor Krum's shoes in his first year.