"No. We will be the gods we choose to be. Not those who have been. Who I was is not who you will be. We must be better" He said and I then made a promise to myself to be a kind god a god who cares for people just as mother did.

 "We should finish this journey while I still have strength, "He said after a moment and I nodded in agreement as we continued down the branch of Yggdrasil to the temple of Tyr where we said a quick hello to Brok and Sindri as we entered the Bifrost chamber.

 "I can't believe we're gonna see the giants finally," I said in disbelief since it had been such a long journey, hard to believe it all happened in a single day.

"well if things work according to plan," Mimir said and then cleared his non-existent throat as we continued to the terminal

"go ahead and lock in Jotunheim and we'll be on our way" father then inserted the key and locked in Jotunheim and the room began to turn.

 "Boy. The head. Get it ready" Father said and I understood what he meant I grabbed Mimir's head and ran to the front of the terminal.

"let's hope this doesn't cause you to explode or anything," I said which got Mimir reconsidering his life choices.

 "oh hadn't considered that. Maybe we should talk about this a bit more." He said nervously which I chuckled internally at

 "Nah I'm sure you'll be fine,"  I said as I ran across the roots and went close enough to the door and rose Mimir to the beam that had appeared which was strong.

 "Oh, that's unpleasant," Mimir said, and as the beam disappeared my father ordered me to open the door.

 I then turned around a rose Mimir's head again which fired a very bright flash of light at the door. After a few moments, it stopped and the door began to open.

 "We must be close," father said in his usual tone.

 "well... what are we waiting for? Do you think it's far" I said as the door then fully opened revealing a staircase leading up?

 "we will see," Father said as we made our final approach to the end of our journey before we were stopped by Mimir.

 "A word please before we continue," he said and Father then unhooked him from his belt and rose him up.

"Listen the last thing you two need up there is a decomposing head ruining the moment. Why don't I wait for you here this is between you and the boy" he said and father and I agreed with him.

"true. But if someone were to find-" father said but was then cut off by the voice of Brok

"by lady Sif's soft perfect sloshers. You done did it" Brok said and father was clearly displeased by the sudden entrance of the dwarf brothers.

 "sorry. We had to see this" Sindri said holding back tears. 

Father and I had the same idea as we looked at Mimir.

 "Oh-no no no no no no, ugh fine damn it. FINE!" Mimir relented Father then tossed Mimir to Sindri.

"watch the head 'till we return, " Father said and Sindri was disgusted at this because of his germophobia.

 "I can do this," He said before he nearly vomited.

"no. . . no, I can't" he said and then tossed it to Brok.

 "Okay?" Brok said confused.

 Father then turned his attention back to me.

 "Ready?" He asked and I nodded this was going to be the end we were going to finally be done with this journey.