Hiding

Has Y/N been like this? Something's not right here, he's hiding something from me.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He looks so… depressed and slightly nervous.

"Hmm? What makes you think that?" He turns to me, and the face says it all.

"You look nervous there, is there anything wrong?" Just in case if anything goes wrong, I simply just ask him if he's alright.

"Ahh… I'm just hoping that our date went smoothly, that's all." Is that so, Y/N? I know you're hiding something, but it can't be helped.

"Don't worry, Y/N. It's not like you're the one that always leads me to some place. Worry not." I responded with an assured tone and happy face. That'll give him some reliefness.

"Really…? Thanks, Hua. I'm glad to have you by your side."

"Don't mention it…" I giggled with amusement, he's funny as hell. I like him already. Soon after that, Y/N leaned his head on a glass pane of the bus, watching the streets. 

"His arm… Am I just seeing things in pain…?" I noticed that his sleeve shirt went upwards slightly, and there's some kind of… scar?

"Y/N, what did you do…? What happened to your arm? Why did you harm yourself…?" That time I felt remorse to gim. I held his hand, and intertwined it. He kinda clenched it back, good sign.

I leaned on him, rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eyes. Thiis will comfort him… at least. 

I slightly opened my eyes to look at his face, and there's a small tear flowing on his cheeks. "He tried to hide his cry…". I decided to lean more, and just like that, I'm enjoying this moment with him.

"What did they do to you… Y/N?"