8~

Y/n's POV

Hitoshi decided to stay the night so when it got late I put the littles ones to bed (Katsuki, Shoto and Hanta.) Me, Hitoshi, Denki, Eijirou, and Izuku played cards against humanity for a couple hours. We all had wine or some beer and good laughs and tried to not be too loud, but that failed as Denki and Eijiro were laughing so much it had to be really loud. By the doorframe stood my three littles, "mommyyyy.." Sho said, everyone looked over to them. I walk over to the boys, "Hunny what are you three doing awake? The grownups are playing a game right now and you should be asleep." "noisy!" Kat said as he hugged his stuffy. "Aww im sorry for the noise boys. Lets go get you guys tucked back into bed alright?" "No!" Shoto and Katsuki yell. "we awent tiwed mama!" Hanta said. "Well too bad, it's past your boys bedtime and you need sleep or you'll be grumpy in the morning." I cross my arms. Hantas eyes water, "bu' I wanna seep wif mama..!" He sniffled and coughed from his sickness. I groan and rub my face, "Mama is busy right now bubs. I need you to try and sleep without me tonight." Thats when he started crying. I pick him up and take the other two to their rooms. "How old are you three?" I ask, Hanta held up three fingers which is kind of surprising because his headspace is usually older than that. Shoto held up three as well and Katsuki held two up. I give them all pacifiers and lay two boys down and tuck them in as I go to the other room and try to calm Hanta down. But he wouldn't stop crying, "Bubs I need you to calm down please..mama needs to go back with the adults." "Nah uh! I-I hic wan' mama hic n-now!" "Fine. I'll be about 30 minutes, can you watch tv while you wait for mama?" He nods to which I bring him into the living room and set him onto the couch putting Spiderman on and going back to the table in the kitchen.

Time Skip

After the game was finished Eijirou and Hitoshi both passed out. I was a tinyyy bit tipsy due to the amount of beer I had. I carried Hitoshi to the guest room and then put Ei in his bed. I made the others go to bed too. I didn't expect Hanta to still be up. I honestly thought he would have been asleep through 10 minutes of the movie. "Come on bub." I say as I yawn. He looks at me and doesn't move, all he does it raise his arms to me. I walk over and pick him up then walk to my own room. I change him into a nighttime pull up incase he had an accident and lay him down. Right after I lay him down he gets up and runs to my bathroom and I hear him throwing up. I go and get a sippy cup filled with water and walk back to my bathroom giving him the sippy and wiping his mouth with a tissue as he cries. I move him into my lap,  "Shh baby..its alright. Mamas here bubs." I carry him to the bed laying him and myself down. He cuddles into my chest and clings tightly to me. I play with his hair and try to calm him down to go to sleep. He looks up at me, "mama I don' want to feew icky no more.." "I know babes but you gotta wait a little bit. Now go to sleep please, I can already tell you're gonna be fussy in the morning." He nods and lays his head onto my chest and closing his eyes falling asleep after a few minutes. I also fall asleep after a little bit of being left with my own thoughts. I was woke in the middle of the night to somebody getting into the bed. I open my eyes and look to my side and see Eijiro climbing into the bed. "Sunshine why're you awake?" He looks at me like he's about to break down, "I had a bad dweam about you leaving me so I came hewe and wanted to sleep wif you.." Ei snuggled into my other side. "Baby I'll never leave you, I'll always be with you all no matter what okay? Don't listen to that little head of yours." I say as I boop his nose. He smiles and cuddles me soon falling asleep. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I just played games on my phone while the two littles slept beside me. Morning came in what felt like 20 minutes but it has been hours. I was able to fall asleep again though. But I was woken up by Hanta shaking me. "Up mama up!" I look at him and pull him back down but he started whining and squirming. "Bubs go back to sleep, its too early.." I say with a yawn. "But Uncle is making pancakes wif Todo! An' you say I need my medicine!" I groan already having a headache. I sit up and check the time, which I only got an hour and a half of sleep, its 9am.

My Little Boys~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें