"A little," I admit, trying my absolute best not to smile. "The prank isn't your best work, but I'll allow it."

Daphne gives a dismissive wave. "Whatever. Ooooo!" She lets out a squeal of delight as a house elf sets down two glasses of pumpkin juice beside her. She leans forward and inhales the smell, wrinkling her nose. "Ew! Dear god, Y/n. I don't know how you even drink this stuff."

"It's an acquired taste," I admit as Daphne grabs her tongue-enlarging candy and drops it into one of the drinks. She gestures for me to step forward, and I do the same. Daphne giggles uncontrollably as I drop it with a splash.

"Exhilarating, isn't it?" She says, grinning wildly.

"Not in the slightest," I reply, "now, I'd like to get out of here before the twins come."

Daphne nods. "Yeah, good thinking." She hops off of the counter and brushes the dust off of her Slytherin robes, grabbing my hand as she practically skips out of the kitchens. "How do you feel?" She then asks.

"Good, actually." I say, smiling. "I feel a lot better. Thanks, Daphne."

She grins, going red. "Yeah. Anytime."

...

"Did you finish the homework?" Blaise looks up at me nervously, a pleading look on his face. "Because I didn't, and if McGonagall figures it out, I'm done for." A small smirk crosses my features as we turn the corridor, heading towards the Transfiguration classroom with the Ravenclaws.

"Yes," I say as I quicken my pace, "because, unlike you, I can manage my time properly."

Blaise falls silent as he finally catches up with me, slightly out of breath. I smirk, reminded of a certain Gryffindor as he says something I don't care to listen to. I'm too distracted when I see Harry Potter walking my way, a nervous look on his face. I raise an eyebrow as his green eyes meet my (y/e/c) ones. When we're only inches away from each other, he gently grabs me by the waist and pushes me into one of the closest nearby, quickly locking the door behind as I look up at him with disbelief and panic.

"I'm sorry," he quickly says, removing his hands from my waist, "I need to talk to you-"

"And you thought locking me in a closest with you was the best way to do that?" I question, my voice slightly exasperated and my heart beating at a concerning, rather fast rate. "Are you insane, Potter?"

"I mean..." Potter tilts his head to the side. "What's wrong with that?"

"Well, if you had been a completely random person, I would've thought you were going to kiss me, or something." I say awkwardly as I look up at him.

"I'm sorry!" I didn't want anyone to hear!" He explains, his voice a whisper. I glare daggers at Potter, crossing my arms as I tap my foot against the ground impatiently.

"What could possibly be so important that you needed to lock me in a closest to tell me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I figured out the first task." Potter blurts. He winces at the sheer volume of his voice and lowers it as he whispers, "Hagrid showed me last night."

My jaw drops to the floor as I stare at Potter in disbelief.

"What? How-"

"I don't know." he interrupts. He pauses for a moment as he fidgets with his fingers, hesitating. Silence fills the still air as he furrows his eyebrows, looking as if he's wondering what to say next.

"Well?" I say impatiently. "Aren't you going to tell me what it is?"

Potter shakes his head.

"I think it'd be better if I just showed you," he says. "Meet me at Hagrids hut at nine."

I don't even have time to respond when Potter grabs the door handle and walks out of the closest, flustered when he sees the group of Slytherins surrounding the door. He opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out as he gives a curt nod and scurries away, keeping his head low. The Slytherins eyes then flicker over to me, confused looks on their faces as I snap, "What are you looking at?"

I storm out of the closest, making sure to hit Malfoy's shoulder on the way out, who looks as though he had seen a ghost as I make my way to Transfiguration.

The first task. Potter knew what the first task was. I didn't know what on earth it was, and I was desperate know. And Potter, being the idiotic and oblivious gentleman he was, was going to make me wait until nine to know what it was.

This was going to be a long day.

A/N: Harry is too clueless smh. Make sure to vote/comment please!