dinner crashers p2

Start from the beginning

'Well that certainly explains why he invited him so easily'

'Nononono iruka-sensei can do SO much better! there is no fucking way- not this pervert_ANYONE but-'

"eh naruto-kun, are you okay?" Iruka asked worriedly when he noticed the way naruto paled. "You don't look too good, are you feeling alright ?"

It took Kurama every cell of control they had not to laugh.

"I-..." Naruto started but couldn't find his words. 'I'm just imagining- they didn't even say much to each other. Yeah that's right, that's impossible, its never going to happen, never ever ever-' he mentally nodded, ain't no way in hell that they're-

"Naruto-kun, what's wrong? You look pale." kakashi innocently pointed out and naruto directed his gaze to meet his. He instantly glared noticing the way the one eyed jonin looked at him.

Knowing

That eye looked at him knowingly.

The smugness was clear as the fire of thousand suns and naruto almost jumped across the table for a well deserved punch delivery.

"Did you perhaps bite on your tongue? I know that iruka-san's food is really good but try to chew slower next time, okay?" He titled his head to the side with a closed eye small.

Oh naruto is so gonna punch that.

"Naruto?" Kurama put their hand on his. "Are you feeling alright?" They asked softly and naruto finally snapped out of it with a head shake.

"no, don't worry about it. Just feeling little lightheaded...." He laughed it off before excusing himself. "sorry I uhh, need bathroom." and like that naruto left to the bathroom hurriedly, leaving behind a confused chunin, a smug jonin and an internally snickering mate.

"Geez that boy" Iruka shook his head with a soft sigh. "Wonder what's wrong.." Kakashi shrugged his shoulders off innocently.

"no idea."

'Are You okay in there?"

'I'm gonna kill that pervert if he even thin-'

'Ahh you're fine, I see..'

"So..kurama-chan say~ where are you from?" The demon's attention focused on the copy-nin as he put his chopsticks down and casually swung an arm over iruka's chair.

Kurama..chan ?

They gave a small smile "I'm from a small village at the edge of the fire nation" they took another sip from their tea, completely calm and confident in their words "it's the only village near the Inari temple, where I was raised. "

At this Iruka perked up slightly, he smiled in recognition "oh! I I've been there once." At this kakashi raised an eyebrow "you've been?"
The chunin nodded "yup, before retiring to be a chunin sensei I had a mission there! Its quite the beautiful place"

"Hopefully your stay was enjoyable " Kurama smiled at him and Iruka laughed softly "oh it was amazing! Wouldn't mind going again. no mission this time just for a vacation and such."

The copy-nin nodded at this "you want to go there again? Hmm noted" he smirked under his mask and Iruka flushed. "Kakashi-san please, not in front of kurama-san".

'My my'

'What !? What's happening?'

'Nothing..'

"ahem, anyway..." Iruka coughed in his fist shooting kakashi a warning look. "You've been at konoha for a while, how are you liking it here?"