She is full of energy, and this little work is nothing to her.

What's more, only the dishes she fries can make the manpower bigger, and Zhao's can't.

Seeing that his daughter-in-law has become different from before, Zhao's eyes are full of gratification.

Seeing that his daughter-in-law was preparing to cook, Zhao hurriedly went to the fire.

After finishing these two dishes, Luo Jianjia began to make egg fried rice.

Although Luo Jianjia's egg fried rice is very delicious, she also has confidence in herself.

But she didn't dare to stir up too much, because she was afraid that others would not like it, could not sell it, and wasted it.

Zhao's sliced ​​cucumber and carrot diced, set aside, and set aside.

Heat the pan and pour the oil.

As soon as the oil was poured in, Zhao, who had been cooking for decades, discovered the abnormality.

She sniffed, and muttered: "It smells so good, why does this oil taste different from just now?"

Luo Jianjia smiled and nodded: "Well, I just bought it yesterday."

After hearing this, Zhao was slightly startled, and asked, "Is it expensive?"

Luo Jianjia told the truth: "Well, it's more expensive than before."

Zhao glanced at Luo Jianjia, pursed his lips, wanted to say something, but did not say anything, and continued to burn the fire seriously.

Add the cooked rice after the oil is hot.

Although Luo Jianjia had fried egg fried rice a lot this time, she didn't feel tired at all. The three-jin egg fried rice was fried quickly and fragrantly.

After Zhao smelled it, he praised it again and again: "This polished rice is really good, it tastes really good."

Luo Jianjia also found out.

Although there is not much difference between three cents and five cents, the taste is completely different. Sure enough, the money was not spent in vain.

Many things are expensive for their reason.

"How much does it cost to sell?" Zhao asked.

As if he was afraid that his daughter-in-law would sell it too cheaply, he added: "Our rice and oil are expensive, and the seasonings are not cheap, but you can't sell it too low."

With that said, Zhao looked at the expensive oils and seasonings aside with some distress.

Luo Jianjia had already calculated the cost.

One catty is equal to 16 taels.

Workers eat a lot of rice for a meal, and it costs four or five for a meal to be less, and one catty is sold to three or four people.

This is still not open to eat, if you open it to eat, then eat more.

However, their egg fried rice is not sold to people who work.