"yes." stanley rolled his eyes, moving a side to give them a place to sit. "because we are this close with sacrificing this annoying little trashmouth for a quiet one." he showed her his thumb and pointing finger, pinched.

"hey! be careful what you wish for." richie swats stanley away. "because i know you love me," he made some kissy faces at stanley—who was glaring at him as he walks away to the other side—before plumping down beside y/n. "you smell gross." he sniffs closely to her neck, then started gagging.

"fuck you, bitchy richie." she flicks him with her towel that smells like her sweat. "you smell like the sun—the fuck are you doing, rich." she tried to push his curls away when he shakes it near on her face.

"smell it. my hair smells like flowers even though we've been down under it, amiright big bill?" raising an eyebrow up and down.

"beep beep, richie."

"shut up, richie."

y/n then noticed beverly's eyes glimmering at the scene in front of her, her smile fading slowly and looks down. she played with the grass between her fingers, slumply sitting down on the log across y/n.

"are you alright, beverly?" the question made the losers quiet.

"i. . ." beverly paused, "i can only remember parts."

they all quickly caught on what beverly was pertaining. they knew they have to face the reality about it again, they haven't spoke about it for a few days of hanging out after the fight.

"but i thought i was dead. . . that's what it felt like." she adds quietly. "i saw us all of us. all of us was there but we're older. like our parent's ages."

"am i still handsome as an adult?" richie pipes in beside y/n, removing his elbow resting on her shoulder to put his face on his palms.

"you'll grow into your looks." beverly chuckles as they all started to bomb her with questions

"the fuck does that supposed to mean?" he scoffs. "so when did y/n and i get married?" richie adds. beverly shakes her head and lowers her head.

"did we all go to the same school?" y/n topples over to richie's voice, ignoring how beverly answered to richie's question. she kind of lost hope. "are we wild during our night outs?" she giggles.

"what about me?" stanley asks, smiling.

"like now. . ." beverly forced out. "but taller."

y/n plastered a grin on her face, thinking that the losers would all still hang out as adults and still be losers all together. she got a feeling where she reminisced their moments as grownups even if it hasn't even happened yet.

"swear." bill picks up something from the grass. "swear if it isn't dead, if it ever comes back. . . we'll come back too." he raised a coke's glass shard.

the losers look at each other, almost wasn't sure, but they all stand up anyways. they all know they have to.

y/n watched bill as he's standing in front of richie, and pulls the hand gripping on y/n's arm. richie handed out his palm defeatedly, frowning when the sharp end touches his skin. y/n didn't notice richie looking away as bill draws blood on his palm, only when he turns away from her, quietly wincing in pain while shaking his hand and clenching it.

now it was the hand of the arm that richie was formerly clutching on his side was the one she offered to bill. y/n bit her lip to distract her from the pain, but only her gaze was still focused on her palm as the blood started to drizzle.

"now this. . . this is a fucking ritual, my darling angel." richie whispers beside y/n, eyes squinting in pain, finally letting her now that he was still beside her.

y/n didn't hear what richie was continue whispering in her ear as she stared down to her bloody right palm, the cut pulsing in pain. she was frowning a little before focusing her gaze back to the other losers. they were all making pained faces, except for beverly who was emotionlessly looking at bill as he is cutting her skin.

then the losers held their hands together.

➶➶➶

"i gotta go." stanley stands off the rock.

after their so called 'ritual', they hang out for a bit but they were all just silent. some of them were just studying the cut they had—it was washed with y/n's leftover water from practice—and thinking how ugly it'll scar, and some were talking with their eyes as if they were having their secret conversation.

"i hate you all." stanley adds.

y/n raised both of her eyebrows for hearing an unexpected 'confession' or 'statement', and the others were confused too. but then stanley followed it with a laugh after which made the other losers sigh in relief.

"here's your pack-pack" richie suddenly stands up too, carrying y/n's bag.

"what? why are we leaving right—"

"your dad was upset for missing your tv night the other day," he shrugs, helping y/n to put on the strap over her shoulders. "and he invited me anyways." richie adds.

"what?" the losers all asks at the same time.

"it's not my fault for being liked easily, kids." richie sticks out his tongue.

"what an obsequious, dumbass."

"you're a suck up."

"you're like kissing my dad's ass."

"hey!" richie exclaimed, raising his hand up in the air.

laughing, y/n went over to beverly to give her a goodbye hug.

"i'll see you tomorrow at school, alright?" y/n whispers in beverly's ears.

"i'll see you," beverly gives her a weak, thin, smile as she hugs her.

"okay that's tight." y/n chuckles as beverly's embrace was starting to squeeze her. "don't miss me that much, you'll still see me tomorrow." she pulls away, giving beverly's cheeks a pinch. y/n didn't notice how beverly wanted to give her another hug.

"m'lady." richie bows down, offering his arm.

"m'bitch." she takes his arm.

the losers' lips forms into a small smile as they heard y/n and richie walking away, disturbing their silence with the echo of their giggles in the trees.

if y'all could see my drafts for my future chapters, y'all are going to shit on your shits. because i am.

anyways, pls shower me with votes and compliments to give me motivation to write lMAAAOO. just think of it like it you're boosting richie's ego.

the next chapt is the last capt =)