THE night

⚠Sexual content at the beginning⚠🤠

"Okay, baroness, but how am I supposed to concentrate on cooking now?"

"That was your suggestion, wasn't it?"  You smile as you scan her body but you can't hold back, you have to touch it. You approach her and pin her against the workplan. "Look like teasing to me..." She smirks "What if it is?" You lift her up on the workplan and stroke the side of her thighs. "Don't play this game with me, you're not going to win." "Who tells you I want to win?" She leans to your ear. "Who tells you that I don't just want you to eat me right here, right now?" It's too much you tear the apron from her body and open her legs. "Okay, you will have looked for it..." You take off her panties with your teeth and eat aggressively. You are always careful not to hurt her but you know she likes it when you are rough with her.

So you do exactly that and bite gently her clit. She arches her back and head then moan your name. You like her moans but you prefer when she screams with pleasure so you bite a little harder this time. "(y/n), fuck!" She can feel you smile against her folds, then continue to lick wildly. When you feel like she's about to cum, you stop it all. "No (y/n) you better not stop!" "Or what?" You look at her while asking then when she was about to answer you kiss her to prevent it. You bite her lower lip and make a sound of satisfaction. "This, is for the teasing." She growls in annoyance and you go back between her thighs. You tease her a little more then allow her to cum.

Once she has caught her breath she sits up and grabs your hair, pulling lightly. "I don't like to be teased little girl." you smirk "You started first" She pulls your hair a little harder and you clearly understand the message. "Okay, alright sorry mommy." She chuckles and lets go. You don't have time to finish breakfast, you have to go to work and after all you've already eaten... You quickly get ready for once and get in the car to go. You have a lot of things to do since you are working on the next gala, it is a habit to do one after the parades. In addition, it is during this evening that you will announce that you are together. It's stressful but you know that with the Baroness by your side you can go through anything.

Jump in time- the gala.

The theme of the gala is the elements, you both have the same dress with different colors

The theme of the gala is the elements, you both have the same dress with different colors. (Yes, that's Glenn Close's iconic dress in 102 Dalmatians.) As usual, you prepare yourself before your entrance. Artie was with you to help you with your makeup that matches the color of your dress. While you wait for Artie to finish your makeup, you all chat together.

Artie: I can't believe you are going to announce that you are together to the world!

Baroness: Yes me neither, I would never have imagined.

(y/n): Same but you have changed.

Baroness: Only to you my darling.

(y/n): And my friends!

Artie: That's right, but we'll never tell anyone you're secretly nice.

Baroness: Oh no, you better not.

Artie chuckles "All done, gorgeous!"

The baroness looks at you in the eyes with love "Yes gorgeous is the word." You smile at her and thank Artie for his help. He leaves to join Jasper and Horace in the crowd. Once alone with the baroness, she takes your hands. "Aren't you too stressed?" She knows you very well. "It's okay for now but actually I can't wait to see their reactions." She squeezes your hands and walks towards the Dalmatians, then she gives you their leash. "Take them." "Wait for real?" she nods and you smile like a child. You pet the three dogs a little then with your free hand you take that of the baroness and you walk towards the main room to make your entrance. You always come together hand in hand it has become a habit and the newspapers have been happy to write about it.

After tonight they will have more to write about, which means that you are going to flood the world with your announcement. You decided to talk about it at the end of the gala to end on a high note so for the moment everything is okay. You arrive at the center of the stairs and make the usual speech to welcome and thank people. You can tell by their looks that they are surprised to see that you are the one holding the dogs. After speaking and warning guests to stay for the announcement at the end, you go downstairs and join your friends. You talk with Jasper Horace and Artie for a little while then move around to chat and say hello to everyone. Journalists ask you questions but now you're used to it. Now, they are the ones who are afraid to say something stupid in your presence.

They know you are ruthless with silly people and together you are even more awesome and terrifying. The evening is going well, you had a lot of compliments on your outfits and the way you look. The more the minutes pass, the closer the moment of the announcement, the more you panic. To escape the conversation you were in, you apologize on the pretext that the dogs needed to run. The baroness smiles at you and nods, she knows something is wrong but in front of people she acts as if nothing has happened. You leave the mansion to go to the gardens and you let go of the dogs so that they can walk around a bit. You look the see and take a deep breath enjoying the cool air contrasting the warmth of the interior and your dress.

Hiii everyone, I'm really sorry it's been a long time since I posted a chapter but since the start of the school year I haven't had time to do anything! Yesterday was my birthday and I was able to do my dream hairstyle as a gift I feel more Cruella now! <3 (Obviously don't take the picture for any reason.)

Djedje <3

Djedje <3