The Devil & Desire

Börja om från början

Ban and King were at it again.

Fighting and arguing like they always have done and they were already to the point where chastiful was right through Ban's chest.

Meliodas sighed and walked over. "You two! Stop fighting and get to work!" He yelled and the two glare before yelling.

"We aren't fi-" The two then stopped mid sentence as they both felt and electric shock go through them.

They then blinked before saying softly. "Ting."

King then pulled chastiful out of Ban and rubbed the back of his neck as he flew up in the air.

"Sorry." He mumbled before flying off.

At this Ban has heard the apology and his eyes widened as he looked at king before looking away his heart fluttering at his apology.

'What the fuck?!' He though to himself as he tried to calm his fast beating heart.

~
~
~
Later On In The First World
~
~
~

A little while later the boys started working in the tavern.

Ban cooking the food as usual and King waiting tables.

As King was serving a group of boys started to wolf whistle at king which caused king to roll his eyes.

This situation would usually make Ban laugh at him getting hit on but this time was different.

He felt angry and jealous. He wanted to kill these fuckers.

So this time instead of laughing he glared at the group. It was a wolf stare that could kill and one of the lads caught Ban's stare and shivered, the others catching it shortly after and doing the same.

When King came over the boys look away.

"We're sorry for hitting on you. We did it as a joke. In all honesty we didn't know you had a boyfriend so you know, keep your scary guard dog privileges and and tell him that we're sorry because we really don't wanna die today!" One of the boys said before they all stood up and left the tavern. Not risking any chances.

At that whole situation King was confused.

A boyfriend? He didn't have one of those? He was sure he was straight. Although he'd love for Ban to be his boyfriend.

He thought as he imagined it then shook his head.

'What?! I don't want that! No no no! You hate him! Remember?!' He thought to himself before looking over at Ban to see him chatting to Hawk while cooking and King shrugged.

He had no idea what those men were on about but at least they apologised.

King then brought the places over to the sink and Ban just looked at him and smiled before shaking his head.

"Hey Ban. The strangest thing just happened. Those boys apologised for hitting on me because they thought I had a boyfriend and some scary guard dog privileges or something? It was so confusing!" He said and Ban quickly looked away and blushed.