His posture softened as I mentioned the engagement as if he suddenly remembered that he chose to love me through good and bad, and his hands returned to his hair as he thought again about what to say.

"Why did you spend the entire evening with him, Shelly? Were you honestly talking about nothing but work the whole time?"

I took a step towards him and grabbed his hands in front of him.

"Honestly, we caught up on our lives as we ate. I asked him about what his sister was up to, and he asked about Brad; just really casual useless small talk. And then every other second was about the music and the game. He helped create a demo for me, so he imported his music to my laptop so I could add it with the graphics. It just took a long time, Noah. I should have checked my phone, and I'm so sorry to have made you worry."
"Yea, you should have. The part that really set me off was that Marco saw me walk in right before he hugged you. And he looked me in the eyes and pulled you into his arms. And I saw you try to pull away and he didn't loosen up. I wanted to knock him out."

He pulled his hands from mine and balled them into fists before slowly spreading his fingers back out.

"I hate the guy, Elle, and seeing you with him sent me right back to that summer at the beach house."

"I'm sorry, Noah, I really am. What can I do to fix this, to fix us?"

"I just need him to know that you belong to me." he said, eyes blazing, "well not that I own you, you know, but like, that he will never get to have you."

I put my hands on his bare chest and pushed him back towards his bed. I could tell that he was still angry, but I knew that it was Marco he was upset with, not me. He was like clay in my hands and his tension melted under my touch. I put my hand behind his neck and brought him down so that I could speak softly into his ear.

"You do own me, Noah Flynn. You have my whole mind, body, and soul. I'm yours." I whispered as I ran my hands down his sculpted abs and eased his sweatpants and boxers past his hips. He leaned down and peeled my sweatshirt over my head; I had gone braless that night and he paused to sit on the edge of his bed and admire the view. I planted kisses with strategically placed bites all down his chest, abs, and the place where his thigh became his hip. His excitement was evident as he watched my every move intently. I took him into my mouth as an unintentional groan escaped his lips as his head fell back. I felt his fingers weave into my hair and hold lightly onto the back of my head as I worked my tongue and lips up and down.

"Oh God, Elle." He moaned quietly as I let my teeth gently graze him.

Suddenly he pulled away and yanked me to my feet. He kissed me hard and with an urgency like at any moment either one of us could disappear. He pulled me into him so that my breasts were pressed against him, and he pulled on my jaw to let his tongue search for mine. Just as suddenly as he'd stood me up, he turned me around and bent me over the foot of his bed. He leaned over me and held my wrists to the mattress.

"You're mine, Elle. No one else's." I heard him whisper into my ear before I felt him inside of me. He pulled on my hips so that they raised slightly and then he kept hold of them as he thrust, pulling me into him with each push.

There's making love, and there's fucking, and every relationship needs a healthy balance of both. This was, undeniably, fucking; the kind where all emotions were being laid out on the table. The sounds that came from me would have embarrassed my younger self, but now they just felt right, natural. His own grunts and moans answered mine as we moved in perfect harmony.
"Noah, stop for a second," I said in complete breathlessness.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?"

"No," I giggled, "You don't get to have all the fun though," I said, as I stood up and kissed him deeply and pushed him to sit on the edge of the leather tufted chaise lounge in the corner of his room. I climbed on top of him and lowered myself down onto him. His hands roamed from my back down to my ass as I moved and whirled my hips. He buried his face between my breasts and explored them with his mouth, gently flicking his tongue against my nipples and sending pleasure radiating through me. I could feel that familiar tightening begin to build within me and I tried to push him deeper and deeper. I could feel him harden even more and then with a jolt of his whole body, we both came. He grabbed me behind the neck and kissed me, biting at my lip, as we continued moving slowly together until the pulsing between us stopped. We sat there for a moment longer, still connected, and he delicately brushed the slightly sweaty hair from my face.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the world, Rochelle Evans, and I can't wait to marry you," he said, kissing the ring on my finger and then my lips.

He held onto my hips and gently helped to raise me off of him. That's when I noticed it; the unfamiliar wetness that spilled out of me. It took me a moment to realize what had happened.

"Oh my God, Noah. Did you wear a condom?" I shrieked.

"Relax, Shell, do you know how hard it actually is to get pregnant? Especially when you're on birth control," he smirked and kissed my forehead.

"Oh, yea of course," I said, nervously laughing.

If I actually were on birth control that would have made me feel better.