𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 ➟𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦.𝘉

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 : 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀

"He got stabbed" Chifuyu turns his head to you but you don't see his face due to his hair falling down over it. "It's said that he's in critical condition and aren't sure if he'll make it" Draken speaks up only for your emotions to crumble down.

What exactly happened that Baji got stabbed with a wound that can turn out to be fatal ? Your mind looping over and over the information you had gotten, you take a seat on the concrete outside the hospital.

"Woah there you okay, y/n ? You look pale" Draken drops down to your seated form to make sure you were fine. You weren't fine but also weren't okay. You knew that this little gang thing they had going on wouldn't bring good thing. You always voiced your opinion even if not asked to make clear how you felt I case an event like this happened.

"I'm going home. The doctors aren't letting anyone in so I might as well leave" you push yourself up, wobbling a bit but making it up successfully. Chifuyu looking at the way your mood was - he offered you to walk you home but you turned down his offer and opted for Draken to do so. "Don't take it personally, Chifuyu. Draken just had that big brother feel to him" you crack a smile, making Chifuyu agree with you "ya ain't wrong there. It's fine. Please be careful."

When you get to the door of your place, Draken's embrace wasn't expected. "Baji is a sting fucker. That stan will just be a bad ass scar in no time". He pulls up his shirt to show you the scar he had earned a while back.

"Yoo !!! I'm here !!" Baji opens up the doors of the pet shop. "Hold on, hold on she's almost done". Chifuyu pops his head from the corner of a wall to look at the long haired male.

"Whatever it is, hurry up !!" Baji whines - impatient with wanting to see after you had been stuck at work the whole day.

"Hold on just a second aaand - done" Chifuy helps you put a collar on a kitten and in your arms after clocking out. Walking through the door way of the same wall Chifuyu had stuck his head through, you make your way to Baji with the purring kitten in arms.

"Awweeee it's so cute" Baji bends down to look at the feline with a toothy grin. "He's so cute that we are taking him home" you move the finger to point between you and him. His smile falls to a face of confusion. What did you mean by taking the kitty home ?

"I'm sorry, huh ?" He looks at you then the kitten and turns to Chifuyu. "Yea !! We're stable enough to be his forever home so why not" you chime, bringing the kitten up to Baji's face.

"Baby you mean....we can get a cat ?!? I've been trying to get ask yku but j was afraid you'd say no !!! What the fuck !! That's crazy" Baji explodes with happiness and literally snatching the kitten from you and into his caring arms. Lulling the kitten to sleep with soft scratches to his head.

"Ahh !!! Oh my god !! We gotta but you food, a bed, a scratching post, a cat tree and - and and we gotta give you a name buddy !!"

"Guess the kitten was a success" Chifu comes up next to you with a smile of his own "hell yea" you fist numb him watching as your husband goes crazy over the small animal he wanted so much and had heard him rehearse his lines to ask you to get one.

➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠➠