Part 15 (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

Hey, could we meet around five today at the park? I just want to hang out with you for the rest of today.

-Remi

"Really..." I mumbled.

Even on her birthday, she still wants to hang out with some piece of shit like me...

I guess I should go, not like I had anything better to do.

Some time after five idfk
Also gonna use this as an A/N and say I'm sorry this update is late

I was waiting on a bench in the park, staring up the sky filled with clouds.

I was just wearing a black T-shirt and silver shorts, because I assumed tonight wouldn't be very formal.

For some odd reason, the thought of beating up that useless girl with the demon claw ability thing lingered in my mind.

"Damnit, I can't go down that same path." I sighed.

I noticed that the fountain was normal, so that means they probably fixed the incident that I did yesterday.. still not very proud of that.

"(Y/N)!" Someone called out.

My gaze from the sky fell to my left, and I could see Remi in pink shorts and a white T-shirt running over to me.

"Oh, hi, Remi." I smiled.

She sat next to me, and I noticed the serious look in her eyes, and what surprised me even more- she wasn't smiling.

"I need to talk to you about something." She said, not in her usual cheerful voice.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Two things, actually. The bullying at Wellston, and EMBER." She said.

"I'm quite familiar with both." I leaned back.

"How do you think we can fix the bullying problem?" She asked.

"One of the ways would be to get rid of the hierarchy." I replied almost instantly.

"But how do we that?" She looked down.

"That's... one thing I haven't come to a conclusion about." I sighed.

"And about EMBER... they hurt another one of my friends."

I'm still going to end those bitches.

"The problem with that is either overthrow the authorities- which I don't think we're doing- or get rid of them completely." I said.

"So... you're saying I should become a vigilante?" She asked.

"No, no, I don't want to put you in danger or anything." I said.

"Honestly, (Y/N)... I don't really see any better options. Why don't we go out there tonight? The sooner we get rid of them the better."

One of the problems that stuck with me was that EMBER was huge. And they had freakishly strong people with them as well.

But I had to agree with Remi... there really weren't any better options.

"Oh, Remi, happy birthday." I smiled.

"Oh, thank you!" She said.

"I didn't actually I get you a gift so sorry about that..." I nervously scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, that's fine, besides... all I really wanted as a present from you was that we could go to the movies." She said.

Three words were going through my mind: HOLYFUCKINGSHITHOLYFUCKINGSHITHOLYFUCKINGSHIT- You get the idea.

"How about after eight tomorrow?" I asked with a smile.

THUNDERSTORM
End of Part 15, Remi's Birthday,
September 27th

Everyone reading this, have a great day, and to everyone who isn't reading this, have a great day :)