Chapter Fifty Six

Start from the beginning

And of course, they did.

Reading their caption. All I could do was shake my head and chuckle. 

Not even gonna lie, they were so good with their captions. 

Shady as hell but it was so subtle. I couldn't even be mad.

They were definetly great at their job. 

"We should go on a lil vacay." I said randomly as I closed my phone.

"Where to?" 

"I don't know," I shrugged when she leaned back to look up at me. "We don't have many choices since we can't leave the country and a lot of places are locked down, but it'll be nice to just leave LA for a lil while." She nodded at my statement. 

"We could go to Palm Springs, you know my mom lets us use the house whenever we want." I shook my head, disagreeing with the location.

"I'm thinking out of Cali. If that's possible with the circumstances."

"Arizona?"

"It's hot as fuck down there." 

"Well I don't know," She shrugged at my indecisiveness. "The last places I can think of for this time of the year, that are secluded is Utah or Wyoming." 

"Utah," My eyebrows scrunched. "I lowkey forgot that was a state." She chuckled lowly. "You been there?"

"Yea," She nodded. "Very aesthetically pleasing, with the mountain views and springs."

"That might be the move." 

I've never connsidered traveling to Utah. 

The state just wasn't on my radar.

So it'll be good to travel somewhere I've never been to relax in these tough times.

"Just us or with the kids?"

"Us," I answered quickly, probably too quickly. "Only if you comfortable with that though."

"I wouldn't have asked it if I wasn't comfortable, Y/nn."

"You right." I nodded slowly. "You think your mom would keep Storm for some days next week?" She nodded, as I slid out of the bed once she got off of me. 

"Cool, imma go get them real quick. Then when I get back we can find a spot." I slid my slides on before walking back to the side of the bed. Leaning down, placing a quick kiss on the girl's lips. 

"Be quick." She grabbed my shirt, keeping me locked in place. 

"Yes ma'am." I said, kissing her once more before standing up to walk out of the room. 

"Have dinner ready when I get back." I joked, laughing when I heard her curse me out as I walked out of the room.

Making it to my car, I decided to get Roman first since he was the furthest away.