The Flight.

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long and thank you guys for bearing with me and being so patient. So, third chapter, coming up!

The hum of the engine woke her up. "Sh, its fine.", said Leo, gently stroking her cinnamon hair,"Nothing to be afraid of ". She gently unwrapped her arms from Leo's waist, but he held on to them. 

"Trying to let go aldready ,eh?", he said, a teasing smile on his tired face.

"Hmm, well, lets see. Depends on whether we get back or not ". she said, her dark almond eyes glinting with mischeif. She wrapped her arms around his waist, lacing her fingers with his.

They sat like that that for hours, none of them saying a word, afraid it would break the spell as festus stretched his majestic bronze wings and flew over the Atlantic.

Phew! Not my best chapter and definitely not the longest one. Have to apologise for that. Sorry folks. I just wrote this kinda impromptu and without much thought, so feel free to comment suggestions and criticism. Also, the last contest i had posted wasn't a success as the writers didn't post their names! 

So, here's another,

The first two people to comment on this chapter get a chance to feature in this piece of fanfiction as demigods. Also, remember to post your names(what you want as your name in the story) and your godly parent. If you want, you can be unclaimed too. Just remember, give the names.