Chapter 3

The next day

Lani's pov 

       The next day after school I got dressed with a bathing suit underneath since I was informed that everyone was going to the beach. I figured after my encounter with spencer I didn't wanna look suspicious. I still had a raging headache after crashing last night I don't even know how I survived school today, barely. so I figured some sunlight would do me justice. 

Alani's bathing suit

Alani's outfit

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to see my siblings talking and eating snacks

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen to see my siblings talking and eating snacks. "Hey Lani" they both said. 

"You should come to the beach with us, I feel like we haven't talked for centuries" Jordan said genuinly. 

"Oh, um yeah sure" I said surprised that Jordan is even speaking to me. 

He nodded and continued eating. "Are you ok? Spencer said you were acting weird last night." Liv asked concerned. 

"Um yeah, i'm fine, I was just tired." I said quickly wanting to change the subject. 

"He said you-" Liv Started but was cut off by my protest. 

"I'm fine" I argued. 

They looked at me like they knew I was lying. Shit if they find out I'm dead, I need Spencer to keep his mouth shut. 

"Alrighty. You wanna ride with me?" Jordan asked. 

"No I want her to ride with me." Liv protested. 

"Uh uh, she always rides with you" Jordan said, I agreed to go with Jordan in fear of Liv interrogating me about what Spencer said. I went and grabbed my phone and notebook and went to Jordan's car. 

"So, how you been lately?" Jordan asked. 

 "I'm ok. you?" I asked. 

"Im alright, so about what spencer said-"Jordan started.