2.1

Kulture Almánzar

Kulture Almánzar

I logged on the IG seeing the samw bullshit I've seen for the past week

theshaderoomteens- Many fans speculate daughter of #CardiB and #NbaYoungboy is pregnant after she posted this picture

I rolled my eyes, knowing damn well nobody said that. Shaderoom is messy asfk, I don't even know why I still put up with this internet crap.

I already have a kid at 19! I ain't having another one. I'm not a hoe like Kentrell.

 I'm not a hoe like Kentrell

(Shes so mf cute ☺️)

I sat up and looked at the time seeing it said 5:37, perfect. I did my morning routine, and got finished at 6:45 so I made some breakfast.

Flipping my pancakes, I grabbed some OJ out of the fridge as I heard my 7:00 alarm go off. I set out some mini pancakes, and went to wake up Kalani.

"Wake up mama, you have to go with grammy today." I flipped her over and layed her head on my shoulder, holding her down tight.

Walking to the kitchen I placed her down in her chair, and started cutting her pancakes. She ate pretty slow today, because she hated when I left her at her great grandmas. I would too tho, Sherhonda has a big ass mouth.

____________________________________

30 minutes later

On the Road

I made sure to stay safe on the road, because I didn't want to have a repeat and have my baby motherless.

I stopped at a two floor, light grey house, that mixed perfectly with a sequencing darker grey. Knocking on the door I was met by Sherhonda, who's breath was horrible for one, and she also looked like she was up to something. But I trusted her, because why not.

I handed her the baby bag so I could get to work, as my time was quickly running out.

I made it to my job with literally seconds to spare, and I quickly clocked in, and got to my office. I really didn't wanna be here, but anything for Kalani