Big little adventure (Bette and Dot)

Start from the beginning

"Hang on honey mommy's are talking, Dot what if we got these for tonight and-" i don't want to have another accident so I decided to just go by myself. I felt big enough to do it but I don't like going bye myself.

I run to the bathroom and go potty, once I am done I wash my hands and when I go to dry my hands there's nothing for me to use. I walk out and see both mommy's still discussing things to grab.

Ugh I'll never be able to get candy at this rate maybe I'll just go and meet them there. That way I can grab what I want and when they get there I will be ready to check out.

I leave the store and walk down all by myself to the candy store.

Bettes POV ~~~

"Okay well that covers dinners for a week, where's y/n?" I look towards my sister.

"She went to the bathroom, I saw her go we should go check on her though. I am surprised she went by herself." We leave the cart for a moment and pop into the bathroom expecting to see our little one but the bathrooms empty!?

"Oh god, y/n?! Y/n baby if you are hiding games over honey come out!" We would usually hear her giggling if she was hiding.

"Oh my god Bette! We have to find her, where would she..." we look at each other and come to the same conclusion.

"Candy store!" We day in unison and start to head to the exit. We see Jimmy enter, "carts by the bathrooms here's some cash meet us at the candy store!"

We didn't even look back leaving a confused Jimmy behind as we make our way towards the Candy Emporium.

*she is not getting any treats for weeks!* Dot says to me telepathically.

*don't be so harsh Dot, let's she if she's okay first. Then we can talk to her okay*

I saw her roll her eyes but I know she's just worried but appears as anger.

Y/n POV ~~~

I open the door and the sweetness danced in the air, I walked over to penny candies and grabbed a bag and started counting.

This was harder than I thought, counting is not easy I need my mommy's help.

*ding* the door opened and following was the voice of my mommy's. "Y/n!" I was so excited I dropped the bag and ran over to them almost knocking them over as I wrapped my arms around them.

My face is buried into their dress as their arms wrap around my back pulling me in tightly. "Y/n baby are you alright?" Mommy lifted my chin and looked me over tilting my chin looking at my cheeks.

"I am fwine, I was jwust-" Mama worried expression changed into a stern one. I gulp back as she stares at me and opens her mouth to speak but sighing and pulling me into a hug again.

"I am glad you are okay baby let's get you back home we are going to have a little talk." They hold my hand and go to pull me.

"Wait! Cwandy please!" I see them look at each other, I see their eyebrows twitch and I realize they are talking to each other again.

"You can only have one lollipop for the ride home, grab one and we will go." I usually get a bag of sweets but I didn't want to push my luck so I listened without fighting it. I still pouted though so they know I am not fond of their demand.

We pay for the lollipop and head outside where Jimmy is parked on the street.

*** skipping the drive back because I don't know what to write😙✌🏻 ***

After a car ride consistent of radio singing and two antsy looking mommy's, we walk back and unload all the food before heading to our tent where they sat me down to talk to me... oh boy.

"Y/n baby, you had us worried sick. We were so scared something happened to you! You can't wander away from us ever again. What would you have done if something happened? What would we do?"

"S worry mama and mommy i jwust didn't want to bwug you. I went potty and thwen thought of I mweet you at the store we could be fwaster."

I see mama sigh and they both kneel down to my eye level holding my hands in theirs. "That's very sweet honey, but it can be dangerous to go alone in your little space. Don't ever wander again okay stick close and tell us."

Mommy cuts in, "We are also sorry for ignoring you y/n, we promis to be more attentive."

We all hugged and shared sweet phrases, "also baby good job on go potty by yourself. I think that deserves a treat what do you think mommy?"

"I think so." Mama reached behind them into their bag grabbing a bag of candies! "Here you go baby, don't eat them all to fast okay."

I grab the bag and put it on the bed and launch forward knocking my mommy's back and me laying on top of them giggling.

"Thwank you mommy's! I lwove you so much!"
They play with my hair patting it then sit up with me in their lap.

"We love you too baby."

———————————————————
Sorry it took me so long to update and don't worry I am trying to catch up on requests as soon as possible ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗