Part 2, are you sure you're aloud to wear that to a concert?!

[not made yet]

You slowly came into your friends room, "damn..just damn." You giggled. Your friend was sat there wearing a bra, black zip up hoodie, bootie shorts. "What?" She laughed, "just...are you sure you can wear that?" You explained. "Probably..anyway go get ready shithead!" She giggled.

You left the room looking through your clothing options. You decided to wear some nice black washed out type jean shorts with a blur shirt you honestly loved so much.

"Do ya like it?" You asked your friend from her door frame.
"I love it, yo what time is it?" They asked.

"Hmm, let me check." You smiled checking the time, "5:45. We should leave soon.." you suggested.

"Yeah..go put your shoes on I'll be a minute, right?" They smiled, you left the room nodding and put some mid-calve' boots on.

After a while that felt like years your friend had eventually came down and was ready!

You both made sure you were ready and left locking the door. The car trip was fun! You and your friend had a right laugh listened to blur and made it to the concert  in one piece luckily. Your friend....wasn't the best at driving.

You got approved of getting into the concert and took a seat in front row. You and your friend did overtime for this,  you were so excited.