𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

___________

___________

Tokyo Prefecture,
- Year 1998, December -

The grey colour of the sky indicates that winter is on its way, and many people are looking forward to the first snowfall of the year. The deciduous trees are adorned with a natural white colour formed from the frozen dew and the streets are filled with passing cars.

"Tck..." A click of tongue followed by a heavy sigh continued to sound as a certain vehicle moved past the road.

"Um.. I know you are annoyed but please bear with it, young master.. It'll only be a four day stay in Sendai for your birthday this year.." said the chauffeur as he smiled wryly

"Yeah, along with those troublesome clan meetings." The young boy with white hair and unique eyes that resembled a beautiful blue ocean, rolled his eyes and sighed again for the umpteenth time. Resting his elbow on the door panel of the car and propping his chin on his right palm, watching the scenery boring outside.

"Ahaha.. You know that you are a very important person to our clan, young master.."

"Hm." He answered his driver in short hum, "but still, why Sendai? Didn't they always celebrate it in Tokyo? And the meetings are always held in Tokyo too."

"Based on what I've heard, some of the elders are in Sendai and can't go back for the time being due to a certain business.. Besides, isn't it good to visit another city once in a while?"

"I'm not thrilled to go anywhere, Ichiro." He said nonchalantly, "Birthdays are boring. It'll be the same every year anyways."

"A-Ah.. I see.." the man sweatdropped and finally kept his mouth shut and just focused on the road. "We almost reached Sendai, young master."

"Hm.." he simply hummed, sitting for four hours and twenty four minutes plus the traffic is not a fun ride, he wasn't allowed to take flights for a few reasons and that's why he's a bit grumpy now. It'll be a boring birthday all over again. The boy thought as he kept on staring at the road outside the car, through the window.

 The boy thought as he kept on staring at the road outside the car, through the window