Sana knew Tzuyu thought she didn’t have the fortitude to stick to her ultimatum, but she was serious – Tzuyu had waffled and delayed for too many years and they weren’t getting any younger. Sana wanted a family with Tzuyu and she was willing to do whatever it would take to make that happen. God blessed her with two hands and someone brilliant enough to invent dildos, she’d be fine. It wouldn’t be quite the same, but she was going to outlast Tzuyu on this. It was only a matter of time before the blonde cracked. Sans was going to make sure of that.

She carried on for a full week, freezing her wife out and refusing physical contact. Tzuyu had made her passive statement rather early on with a gold and black box of condoms conspicuously placed on the nightstand, and Sana wasn’t about to let her think that using them was an option. Sana awakened every morning with her wife curled up behind her, morning wood pressing firmly into her backside, nimble fingers caressing her stomach, hips, thighs, breasts... each time, she’d sprung out of bed and hopped on her elliptical – she’d moved it into the living room in preparation for turning the exercise room into a nursery – leaving the blonde alone in bed for the first time in the eight years they’d lived together.

Tzuyu couldn’t believe it; Sana had never even managed to get all the way through her three-to-five-day menstrual cycle without sex, and here it had been an entire week and the brunette was still giving her the cold shoulder. Her balls were turning decidedly blue and she decided she’d had enough of the diva’s little snit fit. It was about time to remind her wife of what she was missing.

“Mmn, baby...,” Sana moaned, eyes fluttering open to see a blonde head between her legs. A glance at the clock showed it was just barely 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, and she was receiving the best wakeup call ever.

Tzuyu smirked at the sound of her wife’s moans and sucked a little harder on her rapidly swelling clit, using her tongue to tease the sensitive nub. Bringing her hand up, she swirled her fingertips at her lover’s entrance, gathering wetness before sliding two fingers slowly into the brunette’s core.

“Oh fuck, mm, yeah,” Sana wrapped one hand in unruly blonde hair, moving the other to tweak and pull at her own breast. Her hips bucked rhythmically against her wife’s perfect face, pleasure quickly building to incredible heights.

Tzuyu pushed her fingers as deep as she could get them, withdrawing mere millimetres and pushing back in hard at a rapid pace. Her tongue never stilled, battering the engorged clit, lips sucking and pulling at delicate flesh. She could feel her wife tightening around her fingers already, moans rising in pitch as her climax neared – it was no surprise she was going to come so quickly, really, given how long it had been. Tzuyu pushed in hard and pressed her fingertips up, pulsing them against a hot, rough patch as she bit down lightly on her lover’s clit. She was rewarded with a gush of wetness across her hand, Sana's back bowing to mash her soaked pussy against Tzuyu's face, insides fluttering and clenching around Tzuyu's still-pulsing fingers.

As soon as the last tremors had passed, Tzuyu reached for the box of condoms on the nightstand and quickly tore into a foil package. She was rolling a rubber onto her painfully-hard cock when her wife suddenly sat up, smiling beatifically.

“Thank you baby, that was a wonderful way to wake up,” Sana beamed at her wife.

The brunette leant over to press a chaste kiss against glistening lips, tasting herself. She cast a narrowed gaze at the condom rolled halfway down Tzuyu's rigid member, smile turning into a slight smirk.