❝Let's goooo! ❞ Dylan said excited and rushed, leaving you all behind.

You all followed and entered the meeting room you've been shown after you signed the contract. There was him, your music producer, that's also the owner's son.

❝Good afternoon. ❞ You said politely.

Vincent looked like a serious type of man so you kept a polite profile, wishing to not anger him and get your assess kicked out.

Vincent gave you a smile and motioned for you all to sit down. So you did.

❝I would like a full album from you. ❞ Vincent said looking at you, the leader of the band.

❝Yes, this is our plan as well. ❞ You said kind of nervous, his stare made you feel intimidated.

❝So? Do you have anything planned?❞ Vincent asked.

❝Our leader is working on a new song, here, the lyrics. ❞ Dylan said excited.

❝Dyl-❞ You wanted to scold Dylan, but Vincent stopped you by raising his hand.

You didn't wished to give him pieces and bits, the song needed a melody that would go with the lyrics and you had none prepared.

Vincent analyzed the lyrics and looked at you.

❝This part here, I don't think it fits with the rest. Rephrase it. ❞ Vincent said pointing towards two lines at the end of the song.

You read the lines again and nodd your head.

❝Will do. ❞ You replied, thinking about another way to phrase those lines.

❝What concept you're going for? ❞Viscent asked again.

❝The same we had until now. ❞Nora replied.

Vincent nodded his head.

❝Alright, I usually suggest to change things from time to time, but you know best. ❞  The man said. ❝I suggest presenting you a songwriter of ours. ❞ Vincent added looking at you.

You looked back at him.

❝Our (Y/n) is enough. Their lyrics are the best. ❞ Vicky said getting angry.

❝I'm not saying anything about their skills, but how long until you manage to write songs for an album with 15 songs? ❞Vincent said, curious about your opinion.

❝Two month. I can do it in two months. ❞ You said, not sure if you could, but you didn't want to disappoint.

Vincent raised his eyebrow and smirked.

❝Alright then. I'll wait for 15 songs in two months. ❞ Vincent said.

You nodded your head determined and leave with your band mates.

❝Jeez, that man pisses me off sometimes. ❞Vicky said.

❝I know, he thinks he's better than us, huh? Let us show him. I'll work on some new melodies and (Y/n) can use them for their lyrics. ❞Dylan said, determined to wipe the smirk of Vincent's face.