Taken Away

Introduction

It was a cold winters day. Inside inthechurch, I didn't expect anything. The pastor spoke of my grandfather. It was awkwardly silent. Not the tapping of a foot, the cry of a sad baby or person, nor the flickering flames of the candles up on the steeple. I stood, there, and listened for the slightest sound. The only thing I receivedwas a vibration from my iPhone. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the text message. It was from an unknown number.

"Leave the church in exactly 2 minutes, or we'll storm in. The clock is ticking..."

I got scared, and decided to see if it was fake. I walked out of the church, and into the snowy parking lot. Quietly, a black Chrysler pulled up into the drive, the snow crunching beneath the tires. I approached fearlessly. The driver window rolled down, and a man dressed in a black suit and dark glasses head appeared.

"Are you Jake Vanderhide?" The cold voiced man said. I was hesitant to answer, if i did, I could be kidnapped, held hostage, or other crazy things against my will. It was time to grow up, and face the challenges.

"Yes, yes I am. Is there a problem?" I asked with suspicion, and I was hoping for an answer. "No there isn't." He continued, please step inside the vehicle. You will be briefed shortly."

"Briefed?" I thought quietly. Instead without further questioning, i stepped in the rear left door of the big escalade. It was amazing what these people packed into this car. Tracking devices, laptops, t.v. monitors, cameras, everything. The seats were cold as ice, I still cooperated. I comforted myself with a nice can of Faygo pop. The car shifted out of neautral, and drove in first gear out of the lot. When we pulled onto the streets, the man in the passenger seat handed me a Motorola XOOM tablet. Displayed on the screen, was a man with battle scars, dried blood, and bruises on his face.

"Your mission," The man in the passenger seat started,

" is to fly to France, in a private jet, ifailtrate his hideout and warehouse. He has been commited many crimes, Grand Theft, illegal weapon dealing, making ofdangerous chemicals and many other crimes. He is one of America's and the worlds most wanted. Are you up for the job?" He finished with a smile. I suddenly grinned at the thought, away on a secret mission, how cool. He held out his hand, "Deal?"

"Deal!" I concluded as our hands slapped together. Watch out Eli Duke. Jake is comin' for you and your little black market hands.